Home screens... Let's see what you got.

feenixfly

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I really like shelf wallpapers, however I can't get any to look right, as far as apps sitting correctly on stock launcher So espier launcher will have to work for a bit.

Prob going to have to change back soon though. But I dig this cardboard wall shelf!

Maybe try hiding the labels of the icons? Might make it look a bit cleaner on the shelf. :)

BlastTyrant

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Very nice. What are you using?

Thanks!

Thx! Music widget is Poweramp, Google Search is from JusTunBean Inverted Gapps package and the text is all by Minimalistic Text. The lockscreen is the default for SlimBean ROM with a wallpaper I found somewhere....

Sent from my GS2 Skyrocket using Tapatalk 2

Dave_k605

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Maybe try hiding the labels of the icons? Might make it look a bit cleaner on the shelf. :)

As much as I'd like that, it's only possible in the paid version....last thing I will ever do is pay for my.gs3 to look like an iphone lololol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

feenixfly

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
As much as I'd like that, it's only possible in the paid version....last thing I will ever do is pay for my.gs3 to look like an iphone lololol

The free version of Nova allows you to hide the labels, if I'm not mistaken.
Hm.. and I think your homescreen now looks very much like iPhone.. considering the icons and the layout you made. If you don't want it to look like an iPhone, maybe try freeing up the icons from the grid a bit.

Dave_k605

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
The free version of Nova allows you to hide the labels, if I'm not mistaken.
Hm.. and I think your homescreen now looks very much like iPhone.. considering the icons and the layout you made. If you don't want it to look like an iPhone, maybe try freeing up the icons from the grid a bit.

This is espier launcher, I meant that with espier you can hide labels with the paid version.

Espier is a launcher that replicates ios.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
reminds me of the ipad ad lol. that ebook reader they use that was on android years ago :)
(@Dave sorry.. love the cardboard one though :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Better?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

hope u dont mind my input but i think more of a "drawn" looking clock with black shadow n no background would look amazing on that mate :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

BlastTyrant

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
agyra9yj.jpg

Sent from my GS2 Skyrocket using Tapatalk 2

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Gears of War

From my amazing samsung galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10 and android version 4.1.2

Designed for humans and not for isheep

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352738577929.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352738577929.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 120