How do you change font size in stock touchwiz email app

soojeelau

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Default font size is huge! I don't see an option the decrease font size in setting and the volume button does not change font size like it does in the stock messaging app. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

XeeN

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I'd also like to find a way to change this. Specifically we need to be able to tweak the subject line/preview text phone sizes so we can see more than a few emails at a time.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I've tried everything I can think of and posted multiple threads on multiple message boards, no one knows how to fix this it seems.

dmoney17

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I tried changing the preview text size from 128 to 78, but nothing happened. Wonder if I have to restart the phone and it will take effect.

ExcelonGT

May 23, 2011
Visit site
has anyone figured this out? I just got an S3 on Verizon and the TW email app looks FUGLY! The native Gmail email client is muuch better. But since I predominately use my corporate exchange account, I will need to find a way to reduce the font size in the email browser window. The email subject, sender, and preview text size is wayy too huge for a screen with this impressive a size/res.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I just started another thread about the response format for Outlook as well. Forgetting font size the GS3 (and the Tab 10.1) don't use standard Outlook response formats.

bestoverall

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
This sucks. You can change the system font size to "tiny" and that will reduce the email subject line font, but then it makes everything else too tiny (as was designed). There is no way to reduce the font just for the email client. I hope someone figure this out or at least include the fix in the future update. I missed the email format of S2 with the preview pane just like Outlook. The email client in S3 is definately a step backward.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon