For some reason, I am not seeing any of my facebook friends' birthdays appearing in my calendar. I have added a facebook account and the phone shows that my calendar is synced. Any ideas why this isn't working?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    07-11-2012 03:18 PM
    Same problem here. I just noticed. Apparently some people are suggesting using a third party sync app. Meh....

Another option is to go into your facebook calendar on the web, export the birthdays as a file and add it to your google calendar or if you use hotmail's calendar, you can do the same.

How to import Facebook birthdays to Google Calendar | How To - CNET
    07-16-2012 01:38 AM
    For some reason, I am not seeing any of my facebook friends' birthdays appearing in my calendar. I have added a facebook account and the phone shows that my calendar is synced. Any ideas why this isn't working?

Same issue. It says in settings that my FB is synced, which includes birthdays, but nothing.

07-16-2012 08:11 AM
    I used to use an Incredible and sort of miss that opt. I'm thinking it may just be the way Samsung's Facebook sync is setup. Seems like it would be a relatively easy thing to implement...

07-16-2012 10:44 AM
    Here is how I did it..

From the Calendar App

Menu Settings Calendars Add Account

You should be able to select Facebook. From there answer questions about permissions and whatnot and follow the prompts. It took a minute for my contacts birthdays to be added, but they were. Worked like a charm!
    11-27-2012 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD