07-16-2012 05:50 AM
60 123
tools

Although, I find new things everyday. Just reading this post mizzoudrew's screenshot told me I could move the app draw icon on the quick launch bar to the center position. I still have mine in the factory position - I didn't know you could move it.
    How? I can't figure it out.
    07-14-2012 09:28 AM
    i got rid of it the moment i received my phone...bought nova launcher prime, already had the paid version of pretty widgets and even downloaded the google news and weather app apk, cant remember where i got it from though????????
    07-14-2012 12:28 PM
    I am digging it a lot. My DROID x was rooted running liberty and it was okay. I like t w a lot more
    I was doing the same thing on my DX, but now I actually like this iteration of Samsung Touchwhiz

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    07-14-2012 12:35 PM
    I don't mind TouchWiz at all...
    07-14-2012 10:09 PM
    I don't mind TouchWiz either but I keep reading more about the third party launchers and how they are better at customization potential and power management. I did think that when the JB OS is released, the Nova and Apex launchers will have to be updated to work whereas Samsung pushes out a TouchWiz patch.
    07-14-2012 10:20 PM
    I don't mind TouchWiz either but I keep reading more about the third party launchers and how they are better at customization potential and power management. I did think that when the JB OS is released, the Nova and Apex launchers will have to be updated to work whereas Samsung pushes out a TouchWiz patch.
    With such popular apps I'd bet they are ahead of the curve. I have seen several apps already updated with 4.1 JB support. The source code is out there, after all - along with the new Nexus 7 tablet.
    07-15-2012 08:29 AM
    Huh? Touchwiz will have to be updated to work with JB as well. What's your point? All software that needs to be current will have to be updated whether it's from a phone manufacturer or an individual developer.
    07-15-2012 09:18 AM
    Huh? Touchwiz will have to be updated to work with JB as well. What's your point? All software that needs to be current will have to be updated whether it's from a phone manufacturer or an individual developer.
    Sorry. It was late when I posted that comment. Do Play Store app updates for paid apps remain free as long as the version number does not change? For example, version 3.1 to 3.2 is free update versus 3.2 to 4.1 which would necessitate a new charge for the app.
    07-15-2012 09:24 AM
    I'm scared of swiftkey. It says it can read texts and credit card information.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Every keyboard can do that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    07-15-2012 01:20 PM
    How? I can't figure it out.
    Oops. After playing with it a bit I don't think you actually can change the position of the app drawer shortcut in the home screen shortcut bar.

Sorry, I'm guessing he wasn't stock.
    07-16-2012 05:50 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD