Best Shot and camera from lock screen

Splange

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Starting to use my gs3 camera. How do I use the best shot feature and is there a setting or 3rd party app to activate the camera from the lock screen if I have a passcode on it?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Starting to use my gs3 camera. How do I use the best shot feature and is there a setting or 3rd party app to activate the camera from the lock screen if I have a passcode on it?

I am not sure on the best shot but launching the camera from your lock screen is built in :). Go into Settings>Security>Lock screen options>Camera quick access (enable it). I hope that us what you were asking. I don't know if it works with a passcode though :(

Reactions: Splange

wowpaw

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Put the camera shortcut on your lock screen via the method the above poster said. You still will have to enter your passcode though. Or enable the motion where if you put your finger on the screen and turn it landscape, it activates. Again, you will have to enter your passcode.

Reactions: Splange

Splange

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys. I did set the camera ro launch with rotation. I switched from pin lock to pattern lock so I can use it faster.

Splange

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Another question, how do I get the camera to tag my friends' faces and share photos with them?