Text Messages In Call Logs

BankZ_89

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Is there anyway to filter out my text messages from my call logs? I want it to log my missed calls only.

I can go to "View By" and select "Missed Calls" but the second i back out and go back in it logs all my texts and calls together. Any way to permanently have it log missed calls only?

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Same issue here... hopefully there is a fix for this soon...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Gigabytee

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Still an annoying bug in my galaxy note 2
When I change it to phone calls only it stays "for a while"..
but always turns back to calls and msgs almost at random (I think when I restart)

Any solutions?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Log Converter from the play store no settings to make just gets rid of messages in the call log ;)

Enjoy

On my JB Sprint S3 it only shows calls, and I don't see any option to make it show texts.

I don't have this issue on my Telus Mobility S3. It must be a specific device issue.

This is an old thread that some dug up out of the grave. This isn't an issue anymore. I know multiple people with the s3 on different carriers and this doesn't happen.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I am in the UK and have an unbranded international s3. This is something that does my head in too. There isn't a fix as far as I am aware. But I would like to know how to sort it. Maybe it is ,as someone has said in this post, carrier specific.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Jessicalt1

Lover of all things Andi
May 17, 2010
Visit site
This issue drives me crazy on mine. I can set that b 100 times and it always defaults back. Why in the hell do I want a log of my text messages?!

feetr2c

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
The S4 running stock 4.2.2 doesn't have those view by options :( my s3 never showed text messages in my call log but my s4 does and it's driving me crazy

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

feetr2c

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Sorry.... I found it. But as others state, it keeps resetting itself to display ALL logs. I don't want all, I just want calls to display.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jmbaker3

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
The back button is what's resetting it. Hit the home button after you set it and it should work.
This does work, but if later I use the back button as a shortcut to where I was it then reverts the missed calls I selected back to All calls. You think it would remain in what you selected until you make the change again.

Kim Lor

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I got the same problem with my s4 showing my txt message in call log its just so annoying. What I did its click on phone icon..click on logs...click menu (button on down left the home screen button) ..then click on views by...then set it to all calls .. txt message not showin up on my call logs no more..

Angel Cali

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much! I was trying to figure out why it was showing all of my text msg logs in my call logs, and then how to get rid of it. Hopefully this is a perm. fix. :D

White Hen

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I think you'll find just changing the log 'view' to 'All Calls' simply moves all the text logs to the bottom of the list (i.e. after 'All Calls')

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech