I haven't seen a thread on screen protectors for the SGS3 yet, so I thought I'd start one, as I'm looking for one.

Here are the ones I'm looking at:

Spigen doesn't have the GLAS.t for the Galaxy S3, but I'm hoping they come out with it, like they did for the Note.

Anyone else have any suggestions, or thoughts on the ones I've listed?
    07-16-2012 10:49 AM
    I'd stay away from the Zagg Invisible Shield HD as I've heard it doesn't stay on as well as the plain Invisible Shield. I have the Zagg Invisible Shield on right now and it's working great.
    07-16-2012 11:23 AM
    Good to know, thanks!
    07-16-2012 12:42 PM
    Personally I prefer Skinomi. They're around 9 bucks with free shipping. Just use the code "skinomi25" as the promo and you'll get 25% off. I've used their products on m Palm Pre+, HP TouchPad, and my wife's 4s. They cover the whole screen, won't come up, and if they do Skinomi guarantees them for life.

www.skinomi.com
    07-16-2012 12:44 PM
    I bought these for mine, just waiting to get them. From all the feedback, they seem to be the best out there:

SPIGEN SGP Steinheil Screen Protector Ultra Nano Clear
    SPIGEN SGP Steinheil Curved Crystal

I ordered the Spigen Steinheil Series [Ultra Crystal] For my wifes S2 and they are a awesome screen protector. Fit is perfect and cant even tell they are on there.

Don't go near the screen protectors that Sprint sells...They are junk.
    Scratch with dry fingers alone and only cover the rectangle visible screen part.

ZAGG are real rubbery compared to all the rest.
    07-16-2012 01:43 PM
    I purchased the Moshi static cling screen protector. Its pretty sweet in how it applies and how you can remove and clean it. It also comes in white or black so you can get the white one on a black phone and or black one for a white phone. Also just match. Problem with this screen protector though is it doesn't really fit with cases unless you buy theres and the one I bought was the anti glare version which takes away from the good looks of the screen in high light situations.

I now have the otterbox commuter on mine with the version they send and it is working well. Its perfectly clear and feels much like the screen. Still attracts fingerprints like crazy. Moshi doesn't show fingerprints as much.

Im ordering the moshi slim case so I can use the screen protector again as well.
    07-16-2012 02:28 PM
    When Gorilla Glass came out I stopped using any kind of screen protector. Hasn't bit me yet, not one scratch on the half a dozen or so phones I have had equipped with Gorilla Glass...
    07-16-2012 02:34 PM
    I agree with the moshi protector. A little pricy, but easy to use/clean and reuse.
    07-16-2012 02:41 PM
    Wait for the SGP Curved Crystal. They'll be out within a week or two.
    07-16-2012 04:18 PM
    The ones at the Verizon store for ten bucks are great and they put them on for you and if they mess up they replace for free

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    07-16-2012 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD