I downloaded another lock screen a few weeks back called agile lock and it was soo horrible that I had to unlock it the unlock the stock lockscreen to unlock my phone

Which is obviously stupid, so does widget locker play nice on the GS3?

Also is it worth it? Is that app that good?

Thanks in advance
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    07-16-2012 04:07 PM
    Does anyone use it? Does anyone know?

Also, are their any other good android lockscreens that I should known about?

07-16-2012 05:13 PM
    Well, widget locker was awesome on my other phone. I haven't put it on my gs3 yet, but I think other people have.

I've been meaning to...just haven't got around to it.
    07-16-2012 06:03 PM
    Same here... I used it on my Epic Touch, and thought it was great. At the moment, I'm digging the SIII lockscreen too much to give it up. I'll try it just to see if it works, though....

EDIT: Works perfectly!
    07-16-2012 06:50 PM
    Same here... I used it on my Epic Touch, and thought it was great. At the moment, I'm digging the SIII lockscreen too much to give it up. I'll try it just to see if it works, though....

EDIT: Works perfectly!
    Thanks alot, I'll probably buy it later :thumbup:

07-16-2012 07:12 PM
    Idk about widget locker but I'm loving go locker. Lol. This phone is amazing. I love android.

If we got on screen buttons and used the bottom bezel as a gesture bar. Got web os cards, notifications, and gestures with the ability to add our own. Omg this phone would... never mind, words can't explain what that would be like.
    zack7687 likes this.
    07-16-2012 07:49 PM
    TBH I haven't had the need to install a lock screen replacement app because the stock one gives me 4 interchangeable shortcuts and the ability to see my notifications. Haven't tried to use widget locker even though I purchased it for use on my Droid X/GNex.
    07-16-2012 09:01 PM
    i havnt really seen the need to use widgetlocker with my s3 either, but since i already bought it a couple of years ago for my OG droid i figured i would install it today... about the only thing I like better over the stock lockscreen is that i can put either a pandora or google music widget onto my lock screen... but i have to give up the sweet ripple/swipe unlock that ive been digging a lot on the stock screen

i wish a google music widget popped up whenever the app was playing like it does on my transformer prime. i know i can just use the notification for it but thats an extra swipe that seems unnecessary and the last couple of days it hasnt been 100% in showing up when it should.

oh well... ill probably give widgetlocker another day or two before i go back to the stock lock screen.
    07-16-2012 09:51 PM
    Loving the WidgetLocker on here, more smooth than it was on the X!
    07-17-2012 07:57 AM
    I got it and I'm loving it Attachment 31275

07-17-2012 06:21 PM
    Does anyone use it? Does anyone know?

Also, are their any other good android lockscreens that I should known about?

I'm using it on mine. I like the fact that you can use widgets on it. Have Beautiful Widgets super clock on top, the media player in the middle and Beautiful Widgets 4x1 weather on bottom and my all time favorite game character as the slider.
    07-18-2012 02:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD