DLNA with Allshare and the PS3.

chappo2000

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible to share media through your PS3 connected to a common wifi network?

It seems like it's possible but I don't know enough about the PS3/Allshare to know how to do it?

Has anyone had any luck?

Thanks in advance.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible to share media through your PS3 connected to a common wifi network?

It seems like it's possible but I don't know enough about the PS3/Allshare to know how to do it?

Has anyone had any luck?

Thanks in advance.

I used to do it with my old Epic 4G. Just have both device connected to the same wifi network and within your ps3, look for the logo to pop up and access your files. I used to play my movies this way.

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Hiya Chappo, I just tried that app I linked too and it worked fine - however playing back 1080p video shot with my S3 the video was terrible - too much freeze, half second play, freeze, etc.

Rev.

Muevelo

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
The freezing is due to interference which causes lag. I installed WiFi analyzer and found out my WiFi channel on 1 (auto) was so crowded. I moved it to channel 8 (which showed wide open) and have no problems doing 1080p!

johnj2803

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
The freezing is due to interference which causes lag. I installed WiFi analyzer and found out my WiFi channel on 1 (auto) was so crowded. I moved it to channel 8 (which showed wide open) and have no problems doing 1080p!

Thanks for this, but I still have lag in my videos... I am the only one using that channel...

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk 2

mad96

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I used to do it with my old Epic 4G. Just have both device connected to the same wifi network and within your ps3, look for the logo to pop up and access your files. I used to play my movies this way.

Were you using dlna to connect? And were do I go on tje ps3 to see my device?

M.A.D.NoTe.||