What is wrong with my emails? It doesn't display correctly, especially the ones sent from websites. Please help!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    07-18-2012 08:01 PM
    Looks like you have to click allow pictures from the sender...
    07-18-2012 09:12 PM
    also try going to settings and change your text color and background. had basically the same problem and thats what fixed it for me
    azmokies likes this.
    07-18-2012 10:39 PM
    My thought exactly but most of the emails does not allow that option and the ones that does, does not display properly.
    Also the email preference on the email client don't have options to do so, i found it rather vague!

Please help!

07-18-2012 10:40 PM
    My thought exactly but most of the emails does not allow that option and the ones that does, does not display properly.
    Also the email preference on the email client don't have options to do so, i found it rather vague!

Please help!
    If you have "Power Saving" on, turn it off.

***If you want to continue using "Power Saving", then in mode settings uncheck Background Color.
    Zulu Warrior and sp44 like this.
    07-18-2012 10:47 PM
    also try going to settings and change your text color and background. had basically the same problem and thats what fixed it for me
    That fixed it!! Thank dude!

07-18-2012 10:52 PM
    I didn't know about these remedies when I first ran into that problem. Thanks for pointing that out guys. I gave up trying to deal with the stock email app pretty quick. I ended up getting one called K9 mail, which is a free app in the playstore. I've gotta say, I'm liking it quite a lot. It's got a ton of options for getting everything working how you like it, and just works. Sounds like you've got your problem fixed already anyways, but thought I'd at least give the app a recommendation as that's what I found when I encountered this problem.
    azmokies likes this.
    07-20-2012 02:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD