So does anyone use smart stay?

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I've had it on since day one. I haven't had it off, so I cannot comment on the battery use.

Most of the YouTube reviewers that did test it with it off didn't notice a notable increase in battery life.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
cool. i suppose its been optimised to use as little power as possible, the fact that the camera isnt tryin to create a picture etc. i might try it one day :)

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Not really useful to me... But I hear it's great...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
It's not perfect - far from it - but it does work well and keep the screen on if you are looking at it. I doubt it makes a big difference in battery life but it definitely doesn't help battery life...

I've turned off many of the gimmicky features, motions, etc. but Smart Stay is worth it to me.

OWybPPgO

Geek Mom
Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
It's not perfect - far from it - but it does work well and keep the screen on if you are looking at it. I doubt it makes a big difference in battery life but it definitely doesn't help battery life...

I've turned off many of the gimmicky features, motions, etc. but Smart Stay is worth it to me.

I'm with you on this. I love having it when I'm reading an article or something.

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I use Keep Screen. It allows you to keep any app you choose to stay open. You can select any app or all of them. Free. Works well. If you turn your phone off completely, you have to start it again.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Turned it on day one. It works well enough to make it worth it.

I like the feature. I have no problems with battery consumption.

-Suntan

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I've had it on since day one. I like it since I have my screen time out set at 30seconds. No hits below the belt when it comes to battery life though. I won't be turning it off.

S3nt from GalaxyS3

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I just turned it on the other day and there is no noticeable difference in battery life. Haven't really used the feature since I turned it on, but I know it's there when I need.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan