08-09-2012 05:51 AM
31 12
tools
    Thats ok then. I was getting a bit worried. o2 seem to think handset is faulty because of low signal strength. Carphone seem to think its just me whinging lol
    08-07-2012 03:23 PM
    lol o2 would never blame their network and cw would never take responsibility for anythin m8
    08-07-2012 05:15 PM
    never had ANY issues with my GS3 but I'm hearing about so many people with problems. There's even been an article about it. so weird... perhaps a bad batch? or am i the lucky few?
    No issues with battery life, screen, glitchy email, etc. perhaps you should take it to verizon cuz your battery life doesnt sound normal.
    08-07-2012 05:52 PM
    never had ANY issues with my GS3 but I'm hearing about so many people with problems. There's even been an article about it. so weird... perhaps a bad batch? or am i the lucky few?
    No issues with battery life, screen, glitchy email, etc. perhaps you should take it to verizon cuz your battery life doesnt sound normal.
    Getting my third replacement if this one isn't any better I don't know what I'm going to do... It's such a shame I really love this phone except the problems iv had

Sent from my retina iPad using tapatalk
    08-08-2012 05:43 PM
    Maybe try and put power saving mode on and use the phone as you normally would, and see how time you can get... I've found the first 20-25% of the galaxy s3 battery discharges super quick, and then it slows down.

That being said, with Wi-Fi on, LTE on, viewing youtube, multiple apps, even some gaming, I can get at least 6-7+ hours on. I do keep the default brightness and automatic dim setting though.
    08-09-2012 05:35 AM
    Ah,currently looking at my battery settings and my screen is at 61% Time on 1hr 39mins.and Cell standby is 30%. I think have poor reception. 2 bars is mainly what i have. Could that be the reason why drains the battery cos its looking for a network?
    These are just percentages. If you leave your phone on the table after charging and look at your usage stats 1:39 later, your cell standby would be even higher. Why? Because that's really all it's been using power for. The percentages have nothing to do with real mA consumption.

S3 on Sprint - 16gb pebble blue + 64
    08-09-2012 05:51 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD