I've only seen red and blue. Are there others?

...Sent from my Prime Infinity
    07-21-2012 12:54 PM
    I use friendcaster, and choose a different color. It tries to produce yellow and pink.
    I've seen blue too

~Jae, GS3 on Tapatalk~
    07-21-2012 12:59 PM
    It's also green when it's charged.
    07-21-2012 01:37 PM
    With light flow it will produce whatever color you want

Tapatalk'd from my Galaxy S3
    07-21-2012 01:46 PM
    With light flow it will produce whatever color you want

Is Light Flow working for you? Their web site says it has problems with the S3. One guy said he had to factory reset to correct them.

07-21-2012 02:29 PM
    Is Light Flow working for you? Their web site says it has problems with the S3. One guy said he had to factory reset to correct them.

Never mind, I misread your post.
    07-21-2012 02:50 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNzDsHMrfdk[/YT]

Go to ~1:26 of the video. Not sure if those are ALL of the colors that the LED can produce, but those are some of them that they can.
    07-21-2012 03:44 PM
    im guessin it has red, green + blue which can all be set to different levels so theoreticly that could make every possible colour. i want an app that will make the led cycle through lots of colours when i get a notification but lightflow doesnt seem to have the option
    07-21-2012 05:51 PM

aparently the GSM s3 is supported but not the LTE ones yet
    07-21-2012 06:00 PM
    aparently the GSM s3 is supported but not the LTE ones yet
    I wonder why.. doesn't make sense to me

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    07-21-2012 06:28 PM
    coz they have completely different processors i think man. maybe because the US ones were released later, its taking longer for the developers to catch up
    07-21-2012 06:36 PM
    Light flow works for the lte s3, I had it but un installed it because it was murdering my battery

07-21-2012 07:03 PM
    Light flow works for the lte s3, I had it but un installed it because it was murdering my battery

It does not work, even the DEV states so. The US version maps the colors differently than the international version. The DEV has a US version being shipped to him to work with. This US version will keep the green LED on when the screen is off.

Tapped from my Verizon locked bootloader S III
    07-21-2012 07:35 PM

i wouldnt have thought it would use much battery other than the actual power to the led..
    07-21-2012 07:43 PM
    Uber twitter uses purple I believe

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    07-21-2012 08:05 PM

Lightflow does NOT work on US version S3's. The dev is currently working on a fix but at the moment, it does not display the correct colors when in use.
    07-21-2012 08:43 PM
    Lightflow does NOT work on US version S3's. The dev is currently working on a fix but at the moment, it does not display the correct colors when in use.
    Guess mine was a fluke. Because light flow 110% worked for me

07-21-2012 10:45 PM
    Guess mine was a fluke. Because light flow 110% worked for me

is there any way in lightflow to make the led run a sequence of different colours for a notification m8?
    07-21-2012 10:47 PM
    I have the "broken" light flow on my S III because I still like the customizable notifications/vibrate/repeaters.

Today I hardly used my phone - a few calls and some texts - couple of web look-ups. 15 hours since I unplugged and currently at 78%...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    07-21-2012 10:51 PM
    Hiya rwbarnes67! I'm curious -- I based my claim mainly on the fact that both have a 'menu' button where options are hidden. What other similiarities do you see?
    That's good cuz it murdered my battery, I had to charge twice a day after installing it. That's the only reason I uninstalled

07-21-2012 10:58 PM
    have the US s3 users tried Blink app? also i found an app called Disco Led which flashes through a sequence of colours but can only be assigned to SMS and i cant get it to work but not sure if its coz im usin Go Sms...
    07-22-2012 12:01 AM
    have the US s3 users tried Blink app? also i found an app called Disco Led which flashes through a sequence of colours but can only be assigned to SMS and i cant get it to work but not sure if its coz im usin Go Sms...
    Haven't tried that, but I did just realized I got a yellow led notification when I got a yahoo mail. Not sure if that's part of the yahoo mail app or some leftover setting from light flow

07-22-2012 06:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD