Here's my signature on my S3, what's yours?

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Just curious,

Mike

---Sent from the most advanced android mobile super-computer on the planet: the Samsung Galaxy S3 on AT&T, featuring simultaneous voice & data and speedy 4G!!!

tperry

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Simultaneous voice and data is a joke. I get like 400k down and 20k up during a call.

Lot of folks don't realize that this phone will also do simultaneous voice and data on Verizon store network without being on LTE.

Tapped from my Verizon locked bootloader S III

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I set that sig within gmail on my s3 (it's app specific).

I have a different one in touchdown (exchange mail) for work.

mike

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I sure wouldn't advertise for any carrier. I doubt your mail recipients will care what network your on, but that my opinion.

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm happy to put ATT in my sig because I just switched to them after a terrible experience with Sprint.

In Philly, 2 years ago, they were good, then all the unlimited pigs fled to them and on 3G, I was getting 90kbps down (even in the sprint store down town).

On ATT I'm getting 2meg - 6meg downloads consistently. Call quality is great. I'm completely satisfied with my switch!

Mike

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy to put ATT in my sig because I just switched to them after a terrible experience with Sprint.

In Philly, 2 years ago, they were good, then all the unlimited pigs fled to them and on 3G, I was getting 90kbps down (even in the sprint store down town).

On ATT I'm getting 2meg - 6meg downloads consistently. Call quality is great. I'm completely satisfied with my switch!

Mike

I did the same. However I still do not have it in any of my signatures. I also think people dont care! :p But that's just my thought.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I get an email from someone that has a "sent from" signature I just think they are too daft to realize that their phone is adding that after the fact.

In a case like this (or in a similar case where someone posts and then has a signature stating it was posted by tapatalk) I just think they are tossers.

-Suntan

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I leave the Tapatalk sig on so people know if I make dumb typing mistakes it's usually due to phone autocorrect and I missed it... ;)
I don't use a sig for Gmail but for Exchange I use my "official" work sig.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Whenever I get an email from someone that has a "sent from" signature I just think they are too daft to realize that their phone is adding that after the fact.

In a case like this (or in a similar case where someone posts and then has a signature stating it was posted by tapatalk) I just think they are tossers.

-Suntan

Ditto. Every time I see a "sent from my device" I hate it. Nobody cares.

In fact, I started cracking down at work because we kept getting "Sent from my iPhone" as signatures and we have a policy that you need to have the company signature in all outgoing emails. In fact, I should set up a rule in my Outlook that detects "Sent from my iPhone" and autoresponds with something like "I notice you have not changed your email signature to conform with company policies. Here are instructions on how to change your signature:"

They love it....especially since the default iOS client only supports one signature that gets sent from all your email accounts. 5 different email accounts? Well, too bad, suckers, because company policy dictates that the company email address has to have the signature, so you either need to type it in manually or remove it every time you send a mail from the other accounts.

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Simultaneous voice and data is a joke. I get like 400k down and 20k up during a call.

I just did a test on my S3/ATT. While in call, I got 2 meg down.

Your experience might be related to your specific tower/area, and not a protocol limitation.

BTW, on Sprint (just before I switched), I was getting like 87kbps down (even in the sprint store in downtown Philly)

Mike

liteon163

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
The only reason I use a signature is so that people realize I'm posting from my phone and not my computer. There are certain things that are more difficult to do via Tapatalk than on the PC, like links and photos.

Sent from my Blue 32 Verizon SGSIII using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci