Reboot changes order of homescreen folders

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
So I've got a stock, non-rooted i535 and every time I reboot the phone, the order of the contents of homescreen folders will change. I can put the app icons in the order I want, but it'll change when it reboots.

Anyone also having this issue?

EndlessDissent

May 14, 2012
Visit site
That was one thing I really hated about TW. I would put my apps in alphabetical order, reboot, and they're back where they were before I moved them. If it helps, they revert to the original order, the order in which you added them to the folder. So, the workaround is to rebuild your folder, adding each application in the exact order you want them.

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
That was one thing I really hated about TW. I would put my apps in alphabetical order, reboot, and they're back where they were before I moved them. If it helps, they revert to the original order, the order in which you added them to the folder. So, the workaround is to rebuild your folder, adding each application in the exact order you want them.

Well what do you know. You're right - it resets to the order the folder was first created with.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet