08-15-2012 09:03 PM
130 12345 ...
tools
    I HATE babying my phone and need peace of mind from accidents therefore I protect it with a dual layer case and screen protector! No worries of carrying it naked here!
    07-26-2012 09:47 AM
    I HATE babying my phone and need peace of mind from accidents therefore I protect it with a dual layer case and screen protector! No worries of carrying it naked here!
    Yes, I've got a commuter for my 9900 and a screen protector. Went to the beach and I guess a few grains of sand got in my pocket, the screen protector got a few hairline scratches but that's exactly the reason why I need a case and screen protector.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    07-26-2012 10:46 AM
    I just picked up my Samsung Galaxy SIII today at Verizon and had them install a screen protector. I hate it - It has a matte finish and sparkles - makes the text harder to read. I'd really like to just take it off.
    07-26-2012 04:58 PM
    I have kept my phones without a screen protector for a couple years now and have had no trouble. I keep my S3 in my pocket and it has no scratches. I didn't scratch any of my previous iPhones either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    07-26-2012 06:17 PM
    I have kept my phones without a screen protector for a couple years now and have had no trouble. I keep my S3 in my pocket and it has no scratches. I didn't scratch any of my previous iPhones either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Well you sir have hands and pockets of silk.
    07-27-2012 12:12 AM
    Have you seen the scratch resistant videos on this phone, awesomeness. Drop mine already, nothing happen. Naked all the way.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    07-27-2012 01:53 AM
    Nude - I don't have a choice when I am using the 4000 mAh battery.
    07-27-2012 02:21 AM
    Have you seen the scratch resistant videos on this phone, awesomeness. Drop mine already, nothing happen. Naked all the way.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    I couldent go nude i will drop it a million times and at my job i will for sure have paint all over it if it wasent for the case and screen protector

Sent from my Galaxy SIII on Ultimatum Rom and OC using Tapatalk 2
    07-27-2012 04:36 AM
    does anyone think a flip case could do more harm than good in your pocket if it gets a bit of dirt or something under it?
    07-27-2012 04:42 AM
    does anyone think a flip case could do more harm than good in your pocket if it gets a bit of dirt or something under it?
    I dought because its not hard plastic pushing the dirt,sand ect. Down forcing it on the screen

07-27-2012 05:39 AM
    Screen will be permanently nude

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    07-27-2012 05:46 AM
    I dought because its not hard plastic pushing the dirt,sand ect. Down forcing it on the screen

yeah + its got a velvety inside so hopefuly itl be ok
    07-27-2012 06:17 AM
    Mine is in a 'booklet' case, I hate scratches :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    07-27-2012 06:17 AM
    i think usin a screen protector is like those people who get a new carpet + insist on taking shoes off for a few weeks
    I've had carpet for 5 years only had to clean it twice only because I have anybody who come over take off they shoes but my phone is naked lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    07-27-2012 07:04 AM
    Will always and forever be nude

~Jae, Tap'n on my White Samsung Galaxy S3~
    07-27-2012 07:24 AM
    Nude....but I just noticed last night I have scratches on it. No idea what I did to it, but must've rubbed it up against something because there's several sets of 2 parallel scratches.

Carried my EVO 4G for over 2 years naked and the screen still looks brand new.

Kindof disappointed, but at least they're not noticeable with the screen on..
    07-27-2012 07:51 AM
    I've got a Zagg HD on it presently (way, way better than the old Zagg material) but I've ordered one of the termpered glass screen protectors. That should provide best of both worlds - glass feel but protection.

May add a skin to the back cover (kind of slippery without one) and go without a case at that point.
    07-27-2012 07:57 AM
    I've had carpet for 5 years only had to clean it twice only because I have anybody who come over take off they shoes but my phone is naked lol

lol i should really have used the example of people buyin a hot new car with leather seats and keepin plastic covers on them
    07-27-2012 08:23 AM
    Good example also

07-27-2012 09:24 AM
    thanx i could use a more adult metaphor but its not really the place lol
    07-27-2012 09:31 AM
    i dont like screen protectors, i only use a Nillkin hard case.
    07-27-2012 09:34 AM
    I have a cheap optimus v. They use hard plastic and I've dropped it more timed than I can count. Its a 'nude' phone for sure

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    07-27-2012 09:39 AM
    I have a cheap optimus v. They use hard plastic and I've dropped it more timed than I can count. Its a 'nude' phone for sure

how do u find the nexus tablet man? i really want one. what memory version is it?
    07-27-2012 09:55 AM
    how do u find the nexus tablet man? i really want one. what memory version is it?
    How do I like it or how did I find one?

At first I was annoyed. It seemed right for the right person but my fingers were not yet used to the keyboards space bar just above the home button. That was really my only complaint but i wasn't sure if I was sold on a 7inch screen coming from an iPad 1.

After a week now i love it. My finger memory got used to the keyboard and the 7 inch is perfect for on the go, pocket sized tablet. I'm also sold on the whole Google experience and this thing is seriously fast and responsive. I wouldn't replace this except for an upgrade a year from now when we are all sure that will happen.

Otherwise I just walked into my local staples, test drove their display model and picked one up, no pre-order, they had plenty.

07-29-2012 09:15 PM
    Sounds like the OB Defender for you. The Commuter is good as well. I have had both but prefer the Defender.
    07-29-2012 09:22 PM
130 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD