Hello All,

We are excited to inform fellow Android Central members that our Desktop Charging Cradle for the Samsung Galaxy S3 is finally here and now shipping! It is available via Seidio and coming soon to the Android Central store! This charging cradle is compatible with the bare device, Seidio SURFACE, Seidio ACTIVE and Seidio ACTIVE with Metal Kickstand cases. Here are some pictures:

07-23-2012 04:58 PM
    This is just like the Samsung dock - the device sits vertical and I will tell you now, it will only take a small jolt/push and that thing is going over.

A horizontal dock can't be done?
    07-23-2012 07:24 PM
    It does seem like a accident waiting to happen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    07-23-2012 07:50 PM
    This one has a bit more bulk in the rear that doubles as a charger for a second battery: Dual USB Sync Desktop Dock Cradle W/ Battery Charger for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 | eBay

I don't know it's compatibility with cases, though.
    07-23-2012 10:26 PM
    Seems like stressing and damaging the m-usb port would be a bigger issue than falling over, no?
    djdosage likes this.
    07-24-2012 01:40 AM
    Seems like stressing and damaging the m-usb port would be a bigger issue than falling over, no?
    Yeah, that was my thought too.
    07-24-2012 06:28 AM
    I used a stand with my EVO for over two years without issue. Also used one on an iPhone 3G back in the day.
    07-24-2012 10:18 PM
    Yeah I've had stands for almost all of mine over the years, as well, but none were for a phone as tall as this phone. The taller the phone, the more support it needs. Most were fine, but two phones with m-usb's ended up with bad connectors into their 2nd year. I love the universal connector concept but the m-usb connector is not known for its tight fit to begin with; out of the box there is play at the port on way too many phones.

The bigger connectors like the iPhone and some other older ones have aren't as susceptible, for sure. It's possible this picture is a bit of an illusion because of the angle, though.

Seidio makes excellent products and I've purchased several; just throwing a thought out there as someone who has used several docks and stands.
    07-24-2012 11:44 PM
    I love all seidio products, but $39.99 for a cradle is a bit ludicrous.
    Sorry Seidio, not this time. If you notice sales are low for that one, you know why from a valued customer.
    07-25-2012 09:16 AM
    I love all seidio products, but $39.99 for a cradle is a bit ludicrous.
    Sorry Seidio, not this time. If you notice sales are low for that one, you know why from a valued customer.
    Thank you for your honest feedback! We would like to point out that the desktop charging cradle is available in two different options. The charging cradle by itself is $29.95. The charging cradle (+charger) is $39.95.
    07-25-2012 09:31 AM
    Thank you for your honest feedback! We would like to point out that the desktop charging cradle is available in two different options. The charging cradle by itself is $29.95. The charging cradle (+charger) is $39.95.
    This makes it more reasonable. Thank you
    07-25-2012 11:33 AM
    does this allow it to make a connection to the pc or is this only for charging?
    07-26-2012 12:49 PM
    does this allow it to make a connection to the pc or is this only for charging?
    You can connect this to a PC as the cradle will allow you to sync and charge at the same time.
    07-26-2012 04:38 PM
    Hello Seidio,

Is the $10 difference for a wall USB adaptor and/or a MicroUSB to USB cord?
    07-26-2012 08:45 PM
    Hello Seidio,

Is the $10 difference for a wall USB adaptor and/or a MicroUSB to USB cord?
    The $29.95 version comes with the Cradle and MicroUSB to USB cord.

The $39.95 version comes with Cradle, MicroUSB to USB cord, and MicroUSB Wall Charger.
    07-27-2012 11:10 AM
    FWIW I think it's pretty awesome that this stand will allow you to "dock" your phone with a case on it. Good looking out Seidio
    seidioseidio likes this.
    07-30-2012 12:33 PM
    I saw just wait for wireless charging...any day now Sammy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    07-31-2012 01:56 AM
    I am very interested in this dock for my otterbox defender equipped s3 unfortunately the reviews of the earlier innodock leave a lot to be desired, 6 month warranty, none on replacement and lots of people haveng them last less than 6 and the replacement the same amount of time, It appears the pivoting connector fails with regularity, has this been addressed and will this fit with the otterbox, similar in depth to you active case
    07-31-2012 09:19 PM
    I take the non-response to indicate there still are some issues
    08-01-2012 12:37 PM
    I am very interested in this dock for my otterbox defender equipped s3 unfortunately the reviews of the earlier innodock leave a lot to be desired, 6 month warranty, none on replacement and lots of people haveng them last less than 6 and the replacement the same amount of time, It appears the pivoting connector fails with regularity, has this been addressed and will this fit with the otterbox, similar in depth to you active case
    All of our products are warranted for one (1) year against any manufacturing defects. There should not be an issue with the pivoting connector with proper care taken with the product. However, if there is a manufacturing defect found with the unit, you can receive a replacement for your product within this one (1) year period.

While this product is compatible with our SURFACE, ACTIVE, and ACTIVE with Metal Kickstand, we can't guarantee that it will be compatible with any other manufacturer's products.
    08-01-2012 02:42 PM
    I just saw on your site where you have changed the warranty effective jan this year to 12 months, good deal will order a dock and give it a go.
    08-01-2012 05:13 PM
    I know it's a little of topic but on your site you have 3500 mah extended batteries coming soon. I was wondering if you were coming out with any other size extended batteries

P.S. I think it's pretty cool how you're in the forums. Haven't seen companies leave their own support pages/forums before. Lol
    08-02-2012 02:15 AM
    I know it's a little of topic but on your site you have 3500 mah extended batteries coming soon. I was wondering if you were coming out with any other size extended batteries

P.S. I think it's pretty cool how you're in the forums. Haven't seen companies leave their own support pages/forums before. Lol
    We only have plans for the 3500 mAh size for the Samsung Galaxy S III Extended Life Batteries, but we do plan to offer one with and without NFC.

Thank you for the kind words! If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
    Tkbredx likes this.
    08-02-2012 03:17 PM
    dkeven, did this dock work with your S3/Defender case? Looking to do the same thing.
    02-26-2013 06:27 PM
    I have an S3 with Otterbox Commuter and am looking for a charging stand. I see this one works with other cases but am still not sure it would work with the Otterbox. Do those other cases have a little rubber door that covers the port when not in use but kinda flaps open to the back when connected?
    11-29-2013 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD