Anyone else's YouTube app no longer landscape while turning the phone on its side?
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    07-23-2012 06:09 PM
    I can't really figure it out, but I rebooted my phone and now it landscapes but all day today it wouldn't work at all

Is the app itself having a problem or did my phone just mess up?

07-23-2012 06:16 PM
    Did you have problems with anything else not rotating to landscape?
    I just discovered there's a setting in the drop down menu to enable/disable rotation.
    Somehow, mine got unchecked.
    07-23-2012 07:01 PM
    Did you have problems with anything else not rotating to landscape?
    I just discovered there's a setting in the drop down menu to enable/disable rotation.
    Somehow, mine got unchecked.
    I actually didn't check if anything else landscaped, so it is possible that the setting was off or maybe my phone just glitched,who knows , but atleast its working now

07-23-2012 07:27 PM
    My Nexus S does not landscape youtube, web browser, Google Voice since I installed Jelly Bean. It will only landscape apps that are landscape only. Any ideas?
    07-26-2012 03:37 PM
    You have to enable the screen rotation in the notification bar.
    XPLOSYV likes this.
    07-26-2012 06:27 PM
    @ Tkbredx i just got my s3 less than two days ago and i was ready to throw is through a wall because of this!!! a thousand thanks for your post...simple but profoundly frustrating!!!
    08-30-2012 04:53 PM
    @ Tkbredx i just got my s3 less than two days ago and i was ready to throw is through a wall because of this!!! a thousand thanks for your post...simple but profoundly frustrating!!!
    Lol. No problem man. I don't like the rotation lock because you can't actually lock it in landscape you can only lock portrait which sucks. But I guess it's better than nothing. I love watching videos on this thing. It looks absolutely amazing
    08-30-2012 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD