Does anyone know an app that support Xlsm files on there Samsung galaxy S III? It worked fine for my iphone.
    07-24-2012 08:28 AM
    Paid version of Docs to go should support xls files.
    07-24-2012 09:26 AM
    Quick Office Pro should support .xlsm
    07-24-2012 09:35 AM
    I just searched XLSM on the Play store and got an answer very quickly. Why don't you try that next time?
    07-24-2012 10:33 AM
    I have OfficeSuite Pro installed on my phone.
    The specific problem I have is that when i try to view the xslm file from the stock android email app, I get the error "there is no app that can handle that file type"
    10-18-2012 09:21 AM
    I have OfficeSuite Pro installed on my phone.
    The specific problem I have is that when i try to view the xslm file from the stock android email app, I get the error "there is no app that can handle that file type"
    10-18-2012 11:32 AM
    Try saving the attachment to a location you'll be able to find again. Then try opening it from within quick office. Or office suite. Or docs to go. Or whatever.

That brings up a question for me: is there any way to associate a file type with a specific app, the way there is in Windows?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    10-18-2012 01:26 PM
    Try saving the attachment to a location you'll be able to find again. Then try opening it from within quick office. Or office suite. Or docs to go. Or whatever.

That brings up a question for me: is there any way to associate a file type with a specific app, the way there is in Windows?

Anyone know?

10-20-2012 12:58 PM
    I just searched XLSM on the Play store and got an answer very quickly. Why don't you try that next time?
    because you get nice replies from people you trust on here?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    sfrrr likes this.
    10-20-2012 01:11 PM
    Hi,
    I installed OfficeSuite 7 to open XLSM files. When I start OfficeSuite 7 first and I open file already downloaded on the S3, it works. But, I can't open XLSM file directly from email attachment or directly selecting the file in download folder.

Can I set default viewer app somewhere in the settings to be able to open XLSM file using OfficeSuite 7 directly from email attachment ?

Regards

Dany
    Heather Wilber likes this.
    03-20-2013 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD