Hi Guys,

As you can see I am not a very active user here. Just come over to the s3 from a crackberry a few weeks ago. Must say I don't regret the move at all!

One this I am desperate for is a decent car dock for the s3, that doesn't require me using a manual wire to plug into the phone.

Something like this:

Genuine Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Vehicle Dock - ECS-V1A2BEGSTD Reviews & Comments

If anyone knows of something like this for the s3... please let me know as I am desperate at this point. I know that the above dock still uses a manual wire but my concern is having a wire go straight into the phone and potentially damaging the micro usb socket. (silly I know). Plus I like the look of this!

Any thoughts would really help
    07-24-2012 12:55 PM
    Over in the verizon GS3 accessory forum there is this thread talking about car mounts.

seem like a lot of folks like the Samsung Infuse 4G Vehicle Navigation Mount even though it is made for a different samsung phone apparently it is a good fit.
    07-24-2012 02:23 PM
    The most similar vehicle dock to the original S2 Dock you referred to is the one we make at iBOLT which can be bought here on the this site. iBOLT Vehicle Charging Dock for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Charging Car Cradles - ShopAndroid It works with cases and it has ONE plug for charging and aux-sound out. It also comes with a 9ft charge/aux-out cable so you can place it on the left side of the steering wheel where it is not blocking the view and it is easy to reach with your left hand. Hope this helps. Feel free to reply and ask any questions... Thanks!
    08-04-2012 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD