11-26-2012 02:12 PM
32 12
tools
    I guessed it was a joke brer

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    OH! LOL Im so stupid
    Sincs and funkylogik like this.
    11-26-2012 12:44 AM
    Really? Can u show a pic?
    I tried to take a pic of it, but because the camera lens is at the top of the phone and the home button is at the bottom, taking a photo of it is harder than touching your left elbow with your left hand.
    I'm still working on both though. Will keep you posted. :rolleyes:
    11-26-2012 01:06 AM
    I tried to take a pic of it, but because the camera lens is at the top of the phone and the home button is at the bottom, taking a photo of it is harder than touching your left elbow with your left hand.
    Keep trygin bud every morning i try that thging all guys dream they could do.....

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    11-26-2012 01:39 AM

11-26-2012 01:42 AM
    Keep trygin bud every morning i try that thging all guys dream they could do.....

Take yoga... It helps... Or so they tell me... Yeah

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-26-2012 02:11 AM
    Mine isn't purple... it's pebbleish, like the rest of the phone.
    11-26-2012 08:18 AM
    Mine isn't purple... it's pebbleish, like the rest of the phone.
    Wish the beach was fulla them

11-26-2012 02:12 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD