Final Explanation of "Purple" Home Button

Sincs

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
My home button is blue and definitely NOT purple.

There is a small problem however.... my phone is white.
This is going to drive me nuts now I've noticed it.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
My home button is blue and definitely NOT purple.

There is a small problem however.... my phone is white.
This is going to drive me nuts now I've noticed it.

Lmao :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm relatively new around here.. Just looking at some random topics after a rough day.. Came across this post and started laughing, from first post to last.. So many thanks to you all.. I'll go to sleep with a smile on my face:)

Sincs

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Really? Can u show a pic?

I tried to take a pic of it, but because the camera lens is at the top of the phone and the home button is at the bottom, taking a photo of it is harder than touching your left elbow with your left hand.
I'm still working on both though. Will keep you posted. :rolleyes:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I tried to take a pic of it, but because the camera lens is at the top of the phone and the home button is at the bottom, taking a photo of it is harder than touching your left elbow with your left hand.

Keep trygin bud :) every morning i try that thging all guys dream they could do..... ;)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC