Anyone here use this app for video casts? When i d/l videos (from g4tv.com web shows & xplay videocasts) they won't play this the in-app player or external players(mx player and stock video player). Used to work on my droid charge under GB. Not sure what the problem is, if its the videocasts or the app.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    07-25-2012 10:32 AM
    I use BeyondPod and it works great.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    07-25-2012 10:55 AM
    I use doggcatcher
    07-25-2012 12:06 PM
    Anyone here use this app for video casts? When i d/l videos (from g4tv.com web shows & xplay videocasts) they won't play this the in-app player or external players(mx player and stock video player). Used to work on my droid charge under GB. Not sure what the problem is, if its the videocasts or the app.

Seems to be a problem with G4, I use pocketcasts but I don't follow any video podcasts, I just tried the AOTS pod and video playback didn't work (although audio did work, just no video) I then tried a random video podcast (Creative COW) and playback worked fine, video and audio, so ya, seems like a problem on G4's end.
    07-25-2012 01:02 PM
    Yea i just tried beyondpod and it didnt work there either. Gonna send'em and email.

Thanks all

07-25-2012 02:10 PM
    give Podkast a try
    07-26-2012 03:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD