Anyone know if it's possible to set the default account that S Voice uses when saving calendar appointments or tasks? It seems that by default it uses your Google calendar and I'd prefer that it use my corporate Exchange account instead.

I looked in the S Voice options but didn't see a way to change it so I'm guessing there is not but figured I'd ask.

Thanks.
    07-25-2012 02:40 PM
    No love?

How about this - is there a way to set a default account for the device? Maybe if I can set my corporate Exchange account as my default account then S Voice will use it?
    07-26-2012 09:54 AM
    lets bump this guy. i'd really like to add appointments to my calendar with s voice but it's no use if they only goto my Local Calendar not my google Calendar. I've tried reasoning with her to no avail!
    11-19-2012 12:10 AM
    Theres an app Default App Manager but ive never tried it n duno if its a solution.. try it

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    11-19-2012 12:51 AM
    I was having the same issue on my Galaxy Note 2. I just got it to work by asking svoice to save an appointment and then instead of saying yes when it asked me to save the appointment I clicked on the black date bar that shows the appointment info. This brought me to the calendar entry where I could change from "My Calendar" to my "gmail calendar". I clicked save in that screen and that apparently changes the default calendar for Svoice to save appointments to. The first time I tried to save an appointment after making the switch, svoice said it couldn't save it. Then I tried again, and it worked. It has been working since. I hope this helps.
    12-20-2012 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD