Set default calendar for S Voice

vmmatty

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if it's possible to set the default account that S Voice uses when saving calendar appointments or tasks? It seems that by default it uses your Google calendar and I'd prefer that it use my corporate Exchange account instead.

I looked in the S Voice options but didn't see a way to change it so I'm guessing there is not but figured I'd ask.

Thanks.

vmmatty

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
No love?

How about this - is there a way to set a default account for the device? Maybe if I can set my corporate Exchange account as my default account then S Voice will use it?

virtualcappy

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
lets bump this guy. i'd really like to add appointments to my calendar with s voice but it's no use if they only goto my Local Calendar not my google Calendar. I've tried reasoning with her to no avail!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Theres an app Default App Manager but ive never tried it n duno if its a solution.. try it :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

smarblewnec

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I was having the same issue on my Galaxy Note 2. I just got it to work by asking svoice to save an appointment and then instead of saying yes when it asked me to save the appointment I clicked on the black date bar that shows the appointment info. This brought me to the calendar entry where I could change from "My Calendar" to my "gmail calendar". I clicked save in that screen and that apparently changes the default calendar for Svoice to save appointments to. The first time I tried to save an appointment after making the switch, svoice said it couldn't save it. Then I tried again, and it worked. It has been working since. I hope this helps.