ringtone "fade in"??

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I believe seen in flash able zip fix but it's only for AT&T devices. I'll edit with the link.

EDIT: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1748462 (ROOT/Recovery Required)

If anyone sees one for Verizon devices please PM me ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
cheers m8. i need it for gt-i9300 though :( it should really be an option in settings man eh.. it ruins my ringtone (Step On by Happy Mondays) :)

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I actually don't mind it! Great example, yesterday when I got to class after work, I was sitting there paying attention to the professor and my phone begins to ring but low thankfully at first and I quickly shut it down and lowered the volume. Had it not the low start, I would of BLASTED the class with my high powered ring tone, lol!! TRUST ME, its LOUD!!

putdepuckindenet

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
After having the same issue, we discovered that if you have the default ringtone volume turned up to max volume, it will start the ringtones out at a reduced level (presumably to save your eardrums). The fix is, adjust the ringtone volume to something just below maximum and they should play at full volume right from the start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana