Wish y'all follow me on instagram iPhone users going in on me

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Not to sound harsh, but you deserve what you get if you are talking smack on something as silly as instagram...

That's just the way I see it.

-Suntan

Reactions: almath

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried Instagram on my S3 but I remember on my Droid X it actually removed functionality from my camera the few times I used it. I removed it from the X.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I am probably the Lone Wolf on these forums. I have yet to get a Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram account. I don't see the point personally, not knocking it just not for me. :cool:

jclee4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Dam u tried iPhone users. That ish got serious. I can't help you..now if someone tried Google/android I'll shut that down lol.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I am probably the Lone Wolf on these forums. I have yet to get a Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram account. I don't see the point personally, not knocking it just not for me. :cool:

I'm with you.

I did setup a twitter account to "tweet" something one time to get a free download in return. Haven't been back since. And I am knocking it.

I read the completely childish comments that pop up on my wife's facebook page from her highschool and college friends and am continually stupefied that grown adults would actually claim ownership of such slop.

-Suntan

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I read the completely childish comments that pop up on my wife's facebook page from her highschool and college friends and am continually stupefied that grown adults would actually claim ownership of such slop.

-Suntan

Quite frankly, the post is more reflective on your wife's friends rather than facebook itself.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Quite frankly, the post is more reflective on your wife's friends rather than facebook itself.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Let's see a screenshot of your facebook then. Feel free to blur out the names, but leave the inane peanut-gallery comments... I know they are there.

-Suntan

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Let's see a screenshot of your facebook then. Feel free to blur out the names, but leave the inane peanut-gallery comments... I know they are there.

-Suntan

I don't think you understand. Some of us enjoy friends that make goofy comments (I am one of them!). If I didn't want the comments, I can hide posts from those people, or even remove them as a friend. You can even categorize them (family, friends, whatever you like) and view only posts from individual groups. It really isn't hard to limit facebook to posts that I enjoy, I have my own preferences that might not be the same as yours so it's not really beneficial to show you my page.

On the more serious side of examples, I am a musician and I am friends with many other musicians. FB provides the opportunity to advertise performances as well as the occasional performance opportunities friends might be offering. Networking is extremely important for me and FB makes things a bit easier for me job wise. Maybe this won't matter to you, it's just an example that those "posts" you don't find worth your time isn't the only thing facebook is about...(market place, share photos/videos, events, organizations, so-on...)

Same with Twitter. Tweeting one thing for a free download is only trying out a small PART of twitter. I actually use twitter (and Google+ actually) to follow a lot of mixed news (ESPN/Sports, Android, Apple, developers, etc). I also follow comedians as well, I do like some humor :cool: I don't even really tweet much myself, but I do use twitter frequently.

Like Ricky said, if it's not for you then cool, don't use it. No reason to knock it though when you have only experienced the tip of the ice berg.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
has Google+ become popular in the US yet? its pretty much failed in Scotland. no1 wants to leave facebook behind. its a pity coz G+ is much better thought out :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34