08-18-2012 09:01 PM
93 1234
tools
    Try the galaxy s3 is a whole different game. The iPhone is smooth on home screen because there's not much to operate . A 1994 Nokia has more functions than apps on the home screens. Android pushes the limits with widgets that take a lot of memory but I love them they make user experience a lot better . Without launching apps you have the info right in front of you. Try the GS3 whole different ball game .

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    07-27-2012 01:09 PM
    Why does everyone get upset over the tiny passed over details.

At the end of the day we all know GS3 is better than the iPhone. Isheep really are sad. My cousin has the iPhone 4 not 4s. Just the 4 and she simply ignores the fact that my phone is better and says but it's still not an iPhone. Pretty sure someone would put the original iPhone 3g against the GS3 and still say it's better. Why? Because some people know nothing but a name. Apple
    There's a lot of people out there who just want "an iPhone".

I had a friend who was like that with the iPad. She didn't know exactly what it was... or even what she would do with it... but just just knew she had to have "an iPad". lol
    07-27-2012 01:14 PM
    Ya iPhone is a good phone but it hasn't progressed in so long that phone is so old as far as technology goes. Yes svoice sucks so bad and siri is better but this Google now blows it out of the water. If you haven't tried it you should. When i had my galaxy nexus with jellybean everyone that tried to show me siri I would put to shame .

07-27-2012 01:16 PM
    Ya iPhone is a good phone but it hasn't progressed in so long that phone is so old as far as technology goes. Yes svoice sucks so bad and siri is better but this Google now blows it out of the water. If you haven't tried it you should. When i had my galaxy nexus with jellybean everyone that tried to show me siri I would put to shame .

Lol. It has up to date technology. It can keep up with any non quad core Android device. Which btw, hasn't made its way into a U.S. released smartphone.
    07-27-2012 06:10 PM
    I'm pretty tired of the "my phone is better than your phone" arguments. Modern smartphones regardless of OS are more powerful than laptops from 10 years ago (or less!). They're all capable devices and it mearly comes down to personal preference.
    I agree....to me this just seems like a bunch of 12 year olds arguing about whose dad could beat up whose dad. And honestly, that's about what it is.
    NickLippert likes this.
    07-27-2012 06:49 PM
    Actually none or my android bring me frustration. I do me research before I go buy anything. This phone has not given me any issues. IPhone has a good platform because it performs the same task as "my little sister boost mobile phone" . Once iPhone pushes to follow everyone else's technology then they fall short every time. Look at iPhone's cloud service that fell short and drained everyone's battery when even blackberry push technology has perfected it for so long.

07-27-2012 07:08 PM
    That's all you got? Cause last time I check even without quad core we are still higher in mhz when iPhone is sadly pushing out 800mhz.

07-27-2012 07:14 PM
    Wow sounds like an icrap lover has entered our forum . My wife tossed her icrap 4s after she used my s3. Not sure what you mean about smooth movements. My ipod touch is jumpy and slow. My wives old icrap kept locking up and was jumpy as well. Both were stock.

sancho8484 likes this.
    07-27-2012 07:27 PM

07-27-2012 07:38 PM
    I'm pretty tired of the "my phone is better than your phone" arguments. Modern smartphones regardless of OS are more powerful than laptops from 10 years ago (or less!). They're all capable devices and it mearly comes down to personal preference.
    That.
    07-27-2012 08:28 PM
    Personal preference gets toss out the door when commercials and celebrities tell you what's best .

07-27-2012 08:36 PM
    Please keep the comments respectable, nobody is obligated to respond or participate if they are going to post something insulting or negative to another member.

Thanks.
    Paul627g
    Forums Moderator.
    07-27-2012 09:47 PM
    Reading the age thread got me curious. How old are you (OP)?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    07-27-2012 10:11 PM
    Are you kidding me ???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    07-27-2012 10:41 PM
    That's an isheep person for you. They are so dedicated to apple its ridiculous. And I can bet you the new iphone wont have anything on the gs3!
    07-27-2012 10:47 PM
    Going from SG1 to iPhone 4 to SG3.

Hmmm... hard to say. I miss the games I had on my iPhone lol. They aren't available for the Android platform, so that's a negative for me. So far I've liked the SG3, we'll see how it goes. I have to learn everything for it again though, so it'll take a little time to get used to the system again.
    Ry likes this.
    07-27-2012 10:57 PM
    I'm really confused with all this iPhone envy I see on various forums. I like both platforms and each has strengths and weaknesses. No one platform "owns" the other.

Your picture doesn't tell the whole story. I would question why Android devices need so much hardware power and still cannot give its users the same smooth, fluid experience as an iOS device. Even Project Butter falls short.

Another mentioned iSheep. To me, Samsung fanatics are the true sheep. They continually buy broken hardware, then aggressively defend their purchase by attacking all who question them.

Enjoy your Samsung iPhone. I'm sure it will bring you years of frustration.
    You have a point. I think what really matters most is user experience. Your device can be extremely powerful, but the user experience can be quite bad. I'm not saying that the SGS III has a bad user experience, but it happens. The processor n my iPhone is definitely lesser than that of the higher end Android devices from last year, but you would never be able to tell from using it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Lodingi likes this.
    07-27-2012 11:01 PM
    Yeah, my sister just got the iPhone 4S yesterday, so I got to play with it briefly. It's an amazing device, but for me, I'd rather have the larger screen real estate of the Galaxy S3.
    07-28-2012 07:58 AM
    You have a point. I think what really matters most is user experience. Your device can be extremely powerful, but the user experience can be quite bad. I'm not saying that the SGS III has a bad user experience, but it happens. The processor n my iPhone is definitely lesser than that of the higher end Android devices from last year, but you would never be able to tell from using it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    That happens with any amount of phones though. I had some issues with my iPhone 4 at times...
    07-28-2012 08:18 AM
    Ya there are games that come out on iPhone before they come out for android. I don't play too much video games on it but at times when I'm bored I do. Right now I'm playing dead trigger and it's a really good game . Some of my friends have other android phones and they say that can't play the game that well because the controllers on the screen are bunched up together too much, but then I pull out my phone and they say that it looks a lot better and the controls are nicely spaced out because the screen size. The thing with that is that their androids are bigger then the iPhone so I can't imagine playing on a even smaller screen I'll go ahead and play it on my girls iPhone and let you guys know

07-28-2012 12:28 PM
    Yeah the screen on the sgs3 is real nice perfect for gaming imho

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    07-28-2012 01:09 PM
    Omg I posted this picture I created on excel, on Facebook and everyone that owns an Iphone is hating so bad. Funny to actually show them on paper how bad Galaxy S3 owns Iphone. I'm going to continue spreading the picture on all my friends wall.

Loving my Galaxy S3 except the fact it doesn't have Jelly bean
    Most of this table is wrong and it is juvenile. It's not a good advertisement for Android or Android users. Plus it will be revised in a month or two when the iPhone 5 comes out. Seriously, be happy with what you have instead of being obsessed with Apple.
    07-28-2012 01:10 PM
    This is the most embarrassing thread ever.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    07-28-2012 01:17 PM
    My mommy says it is not nice to make fun of other kiddies with tiny little iphone screens.
    07-28-2012 01:25 PM
    Quad core doesn't mean it has four 1.4 ghz processors . I think you need to read up on your technology if you're going to brag.

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS
    07-28-2012 01:29 PM
93 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD