Iphone VS Galaxy S3 I got Haters lol

sancho8484

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
The the first thing I missed on my galaxy nexus the Google now feature. The smoothness was good and some new camera options were useful too. I'm going to try to root and put jelly bean on my phone today .

Verizon Galaxy S3!!

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
It's just a matter of time. I'm going to root my phone tomorrow and have jelly bean. I'll let you know how it is Jaj :rolleyes:

Verizon Galaxy S3!!

You realize your opinions on a half-baked/hardly operable 'preview' ROM are equivalent to someone saying "So-and-so is the great restaurant. I didn't eat there but it smelled good from outside!" No?

Sent from my rooted/stock Samsung Galaxy SIII using Android Central Forums

InkedAdrenaline

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I own both 4s and my s3. So far the s3 is the superior device but I had to flash beans build 5 rom and jelly bomb.7.2 to get the smooth ios feel.

I still don't think it's fair to compare the 4s to the s3, they are in different categories. The real comparison will be the iphone 5 and the s3.

Tapatalk'd / Rooted Galaxy S3

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I own both 4s and my s3. So far the s3 is the superior device but I had to flash beans build 5 rom and jelly bomb.7.2 to get the smooth ios feel.

I still don't think it's fair to compare the 4s to the s3, they are in different categories. The real comparison will be the iphone 5 and the s3.

Tapatalk'd / Rooted Galaxy S3

thats very true mate.. samsung release loads of phones in the time it takes apple to release one and samsung definately capitalised on apples yearly habit with the timing of the s3 release so it is unfare to compare and the new iphone will definately make some people wish theyd waited but a lot of the people whose 1st experience of android was with the s3 will be complete android converts i think

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Plus most of the so called new features were available in gingerbread lol and Google maps is still gonna be better than iOS maps street view>3d

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

ac295

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
This phone has to be compared to the Iphone 5 when it comes out.... Not the 4s. That's apples to oranges and makes no sense to compare them.

anon(430792)

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
This phone has to be compared to the Iphone 5 when it comes out.... Not the 4s. That's apples to oranges and makes no sense to compare them.

I think the point of the comparison (other than messing with iPhone users) is to show how the best iPhone is worse than one of the best Android based devices at this time. So as of now, I would say the comparison is valid, but when the iPhone 5 comes out, it should be compared to the best Android device or devices.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I think the point of the comparison (other than messing with iPhone users) is to show how the best iPhone is worse than one of the best Android based devices at this time. So as of now, I would say the comparison is valid, but when the iPhone 5 comes out, it should be compared to the best Android device or devices.
yup

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37