Quad-core shootout

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I've never been as excited about a phone as I am with my Galaxy S3... but reading this:

" but it's the contrast in bright sunlight that stands out the most - even though it's not very bright, the reflectivity of the screen is very low and offers much better sunlight legibility than the rest."

just screams of a biased review. I can see the screen in direct sunlight but it is by no means excellent and the screen is by no means "low reflectivity". Sunlight viewability is pretty poor, again I can still perfectly use my phone, but I've not seen any AMOLED screens do great in sunlight and have seen most LCD's be easier to view under sunlight conditions so I think they are stretching it in that review.

Rev.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I've never been as excited about a phone as I am with my Galaxy S3... but reading this:

" but it's the contrast in bright sunlight that stands out the most - even though it's not very bright, the reflectivity of the screen is very low and offers much better sunlight legibility than the rest."

just screams of a biased review. I can see the screen in direct sunlight but it is by no means excellent and the screen is by no means "low reflectivity". Sunlight viewability is pretty poor, again I can still perfectly use my phone, but I've not seen any AMOLED screens do great in sunlight and have seen most LCD's be easier to view under sunlight conditions so I think they are stretching it in that review.

Rev.
i usualy have my screen at near minimum brightness (i live in scotland lol) but when its been sunny, i just turn the brightness to max + can see it perfectly :)