i have my work email set up through my s3, but i can't view any contacts unless im sending a reply any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....i think its has something to with tw because it worked fine on my gnex.......
    07-27-2012 10:33 PM
    I use touchdown exchange client app and it works very well, and supports tasks.

Are you using the native email client on s3?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    stephanb likes this.
    07-28-2012 11:51 AM
    i have my work email set up through my s3, but i can't view any contacts unless im sending a reply any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....i think its has something to with tw because it worked fine on my gnex.......
    I can see contacts fine with the native version using Exchange. Do you have everything checked to sync?
    stephanb likes this.
    07-28-2012 02:41 PM
    yep..... im using the native tw client, the one that looks all coloful and stuff... i hate it personally
    07-28-2012 03:11 PM
    sorry...... i can see the contacts but but can't view any content unless im sending a reply hope that clarifies it a little......
    07-28-2012 03:13 PM
    never mind....... had a white font set so you couldnt see cause off the white background thank everyone for there input..........
    07-28-2012 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD