I have a couple questions:

On the lock screen, is there a way to edit the icon appearance? I used simple text to change them on my home screens, but would like to use the same on the lock screen if possible.

Also, I sent an MMS of a screenshot to my friend who is using an iPhone and she got a message that says "One or more of the message components have been deleted by MMS Adaptation. Either the message was too large or the components were unsuitable for your terminal".
    I tried sending the same picture through Handcent and it states its converting it to MMS size but she still gets the same message. Do I need to edit my picture with an application to get it to the correct size?

Thanks!
    07-28-2012 01:04 PM
    Have you tried sending the same mms picture to any other friends where they received the same message? Your GS3 should convert it appropriately as you stated and at least to me, it sounds like an issue with your friends iPhone. Wondering if the iPhone is up to date with their firmware because I've seen from past experience that iphones can act funny sometimes when receiving messages with out of date firmware. If you sent the pic to other friends and they received the same message as your iPhone friend then maybe your phone can be the culprit because I know u definitely don't need another program to resize a picture just to send to certain phones.
    07-28-2012 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD