I have an AT&T galaxy s3 and am loving it so far. It's lightning fast and the camera's great. One problem though. When ever I text, I get a notification that message is not sent. Despite this, all my friends still get my texts. So why is my selling me my message was not sent and how do I fix this?
    07-28-2012 09:25 PM
    I am NOT having that problem, but I was wondering: On my SGS3, (white, AT&T) the messaging program will suddenly show me to have no texts on the phone, even though there were 10 or 12 a few seconds earlier. Sometimes they will eventually re-appear, but usually I have to perform a re-start.

Are you experiencing any crashing of your messaging app, or disappearing texts?
    07-29-2012 01:39 PM
    I have an AT&T galaxy s3 and am loving it so far. It's lightning fast and the camera's great. One problem though. When ever I text, I get a notification that message is not sent. Despite this, all my friends still get my texts. So why is my selling me my message was not sent and how do I fix this?
    i live in UK but usualy when that happens, its a network/carrier issue and not the phone
    07-29-2012 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD