App updates not displaying?

jerethi

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I've experienced a funny issue with how certain apps that can be updated are displaying in the Play Store and wanted to see if others were experiencing this.

I seem to have a number of "system" apps that display as having updates, but they only display in the "All" tab of the my apps menu, as opposed to the Installed tab where apps with updates available generally appear. For example, I see one for Samsung WDH Dongle Upgrade, Allshare Play, and others. What gives? Is anyone noticing this?

Also, I have an update showing for the Samsung Media Hub - however, when I go to update it, it says it's not compatible with my device, even though I am using a GS3 (on Verizon).

I'm curious to know whether others have experienced this?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I've experienced a funny issue with how certain apps that can be updated are displaying in the Play Store and wanted to see if others were experiencing this.

I seem to have a number of "system" apps that display as having updates, but they only display in the "All" tab of the my apps menu, as opposed to the Installed tab where apps with updates available generally appear. For example, I see one for Samsung WDH Dongle Upgrade, Allshare Play, and others. What gives? Is anyone noticing this?

Also, I have an update showing for the Samsung Media Hub - however, when I go to update it, it says it's not compatible with my device, even though I am using a GS3 (on Verizon).

I'm curious to know whether others have experienced this?

the apps that came pre-installed are in ALL because u didnt install them. they still need updated from time to time though same as any other app ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae