Today my phone slipped out of my hand and fell down the side of my car. When I picked it up I noticed a chip in the chrome making it stand out because its a different color. I am still within my 30 days so I could technically return it and get another one in a different color or something but I'm not sure its worth it if there are fixes for things like this. Will most likely put a case on that would probably cover but for resell purposes I'd like it fixed.
    Curly62 likes this.
    07-29-2012 09:31 PM
    I don't think the 30 day window applies to accidents. If you have insurance, file a claim and go that way. When the replacement arrives, put a Defender on it. Going commando looks great but, in the active world, protection is more important.
    07-29-2012 09:35 PM
    Yeah i have a incipio silicrylic that will be here on Wednesday I just didn't know if anyone has used anything like those chrome paint pens or anything like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    07-29-2012 10:28 PM
    Yu can try and swap it out and see if they don't notice the mark but if they do they can't replace it

Sent from my retina iPad using tapatalk
    07-29-2012 11:11 PM
    Yeah I'm just trying to decide if it's really worth it especially since I have a white one that doesn't seem to have any problems. I if I do bring it in then I'd have to come up with a reason why I'm bringing it in I guess.

07-29-2012 11:16 PM
    Yeah I'm just trying to decide if it's really worth it especially since I have a white one that doesn't seem to have any problems. I if I do bring it in then I'd have to come up with a reason why I'm bringing it in I guess.

I agree that you would compound an accident with another problem. Integrity has a price and it is hard to do the right thing when no one else is looking.
    07-29-2012 11:20 PM
    The plastic silver ring is VERY fragile. I forgot my tps case at home recently and dropped it onto the floor and it ended up with four gouges in the "silver" ring. Too bad you can't snap on a new ring.

Just a heads up for those who want to go "naked".
    07-30-2012 12:51 AM
    Toss a case on it and deal with it haha.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    07-30-2012 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD