I only listen to podcasts so HiFi quality isn't that important.

I tend to roll them in a ball in my pocket so they don't last long, so I don't want to spend a lot on them. Even when I spent more for ear buds, I tend to destroy them, so I'm resigned to cheap and disposable ones.

I do like having a mic in case I want to make a hands free wired call.

I don't like the kind that get inserted into the ear.
    I do like the ear bug style that comes with iphones (they just rest in your ear).
    I don't like having to use foam wraps or anything detachable because they always fall off.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Mike
    07-31-2012 01:01 PM
    Skull candy. They are good sounding , some models with a mic and fairly cheap price.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    07-31-2012 01:54 PM
    If you're not looking for "great" quality why not use the earbuds that came with the phone?
    07-31-2012 02:07 PM
    If you're not looking for "great" quality why not use the earbuds that came with the phone?
    This right here I use the ones that came with the box when i dont have my beats and they are decent also free

RoOtEd GSIII vzw via tapatalk 2
    07-31-2012 02:09 PM
    Aren't the ones which came with the S3 the insert into ear type?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    07-31-2012 02:22 PM
    Cheap and good usually aren't synonymous but these guys are getting good marks all around : For only $6.06 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones | EarPhones

NVM just realized you want a mic but regardless scope out Monoprice's stuff. People are really liking their stuff and finding it sounds really good for the money.
    07-31-2012 02:30 PM
    Cheap and good usually aren't synonymous but these guys are getting good marks all around : For only $6.06 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones | EarPhones

NVM just realized you want a mic but regardless scope out Monoprice's stuff. People are really liking their stuff and finding it sounds really good for the money.
    I have them, lol! Very very good headsets for the price! Not too boomy but very crisp and clear. The housing is a tad big so they can be tricky to get a good fit in your ear. I bought these to compliment them....... Amazon.com: Sony EPEX10A/BLK Hybrid Replacement Earbuds (Black): Electronics. These are in-ear and don't have a mic though.
    07-31-2012 02:36 PM
    Aren't the ones which came with the S3 the insert into ear type?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah you're right. I missed that in the original post. Of course, I can't personally comprehend why someone would want earbuds similar to iPhone buds. They're the worst I've ever heard. It amazes me how people can spend hundreds of dollars on a phone and then put $5 earbuds in their ears.
    07-31-2012 02:43 PM
    I have them, lol! Very very good headsets for the price! Not too boomy but very crisp and clear. The housing is a tad big so they can be tricky to get a good fit in your ear.
    Yup I do agree they sound a lot better than expected. I used this mod to make them fit better as well.
    07-31-2012 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD