08-16-2012 02:38 PM
227 1234 ...
tools
    My wife isn't on the forum but she has a Razr AND drives a clutch car (same as I do)...
    08-01-2012 05:58 PM
    Android for life! I am and will always be a anti Apple girl! Just saying.

Send from my Samsung Galaxy S lll
    08-01-2012 06:23 PM
    Another female here!:thumbup:

Started out with Samsung moment, then tried a BB, then the first iPhone. ( not sure if my timeline is correct with those three)

Then EVO, then EVO 3D, then Samsung epic touch 4g.....

Switched to ATT got the iPhone 4s....and now have the Samsung galaxy s3!

I feel like like I'm missing a phone...

~Jae, Tap'n on my White Samsung Galaxy S3~
    You hv a ssg3.. Best phone ever made.. I was on sprint for 12 yrs and got tired of their bull... Had every single android phone they made.. Even the evo whatever lte and ssg3 on sprint.. Went to att and got the atrix hd and ssg3 and love them both but the ssg3 is my main phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    08-01-2012 06:25 PM
    You hv a ssg3.. Best phone ever made.. I was on sprint for 12 yrs and got tired of their bull... Had every single android phone they made.. Even the evo whatever lte and ssg3 on sprint.. Went to att and got the atrix hd and ssg3 and love them both but the ssg3 is my main phone

I wasn't on Sprint THAT long....but got tired of their data speeds...loving ATT and my GS3, so far...

08-01-2012 07:16 PM
    I guess I'll add that I have an extended battery by Hyperion and an extended case for it....not much protection, but I needed something to grip, phone is way too slippery without anything

08-01-2012 07:18 PM
    Another female Android user here. Started with a Droid Incredible 2. My newest toy is a Nexus 7.
    All the men in my life come to me for help with their smart phones. My dad--the engineer--is quite proud.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    MERCDROID likes this.
    08-01-2012 07:24 PM
    Married female here. I love my android phone. I had every platform out there. Blackberry, iphone, windows, palm, sidekick, and android. I love my white Samsung galaxy s II. My husband, and 2 daughters and both son in laws have android phones too.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G Touch
    MERCDROID and sndplace like this.
    08-01-2012 07:39 PM
    55 y o female grandmother here. Introduced to Android 2 years ago with original Galaxy Tab, still use that workhorse everyday. Had 2 BB, gave them to my daughter and granddaughter for my Nexus S 4G which is still stock. I'll root it and experiment under the hood when I get the next upgrade in 2013. I need my phone and can't risk bricking it. If I were more adventurous and not so chickensh*t, I'd do it now.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    OWybPPgO, MERCDROID and sndplace like this.
    08-01-2012 07:58 PM
    ^^^Obviously if I'm a grandmother, I must be female. Thankfully, my husband understands this Android illness...

MERCDROID and sndplace like this.
    08-01-2012 08:04 PM
    55 y o female grandmother here. Introduced to Android 2 years ago with original Galaxy Tab, still use that workhorse everyday. Had 2 BB, gave them to my daughter and granddaughter for my Nexus S 4G which is still stock. I'll root it and experiment under the hood when I get the next upgrade in 2013. I need my phone and can't risk bricking it. If I were more adventurous and not so chickensh*t, I'd do it now.

I had the Nexus S 4g and loved it. Great phone.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G Touch
    08-01-2012 08:04 PM
    I've read an article on a tech site yesterday about why women prefer iPhone over a Droid. One of the reason was that it's simple to use and don't require much tech skills (something like that). OFFENDED!
    Good thing this doesn't apply to all of us. In fact, I recently let a client read a little piece I wrote on Ubuntu, and I really enjoyed the look of lust on his face.
    unlmtdRW likes this.
    08-01-2012 08:14 PM
    Android for life! I am and will always be a anti Apple girl! Just saying.

Send from my Samsung Galaxy S lll
    I'm with ya. Don't do fruit and irritate the family members who do.

unlmtdRW, MERCDROID and prissysox like this.
    08-01-2012 08:47 PM
    Lol well as for timelines I had a Bb curve, then the Droid X was my first android phone. Was never a fan of the original droid cause it had a keyboard! Waited till they came out with a cool touchscreen! I then had the HtC Rezound which I got at launch but it got a cracked screen when I was walking my dog! I liked the phone but it was sooooo heavy! Took another lines upgrade and got this awesome GS3!

Even though hubby has an iPhone 4 which is his first smartphone he can't wait for an upgrade! Though I am not sure what he will do phone wise! He is not much of a technology guy! Lol
    MERCDROID likes this.
    08-01-2012 09:20 PM
    My wife ... drives a clutch car (same as I do)...
    Absolutely!! I insist on cars with clutch. When I happen to drive hubby's automatic, it's like half of the experience. I don't expect that to change, even when I'm old and grey(er)
    sndplace likes this.
    08-01-2012 10:39 PM
    Absolutely!! I insist on cars with clutch. When I happen to drive hubby's automatic, it's like half of the experience. I don't expect that to change, even when I'm old and grey(er)
    Both my fiance and I have a car that is a stick, we despise automatics...

She has the og evo... Until I surprise her with the lte in 2 weeks

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
    08-01-2012 10:43 PM
    another here had captivate, infuse and now gs3.... never wanted iphone long live Android now and forever!!
    sndplace likes this.
    08-01-2012 11:02 PM
    I am a 39 year old mother of 4 (2 are adopted, so no busy" jokes aimed at hubby and I ), technical analyst by day, gadget geek by night! Glad to see other females here!
    08-01-2012 11:15 PM
    Married mom of adult kids here, too. Every one of them (all boys) and hubby have iPhones. They keep trying to convert me but it will never happen. I don't hate them, I love all technology... but I love customization and Android is where it works!

BTW, my first mobile phone was a bag phone, first small mobile was Moto StarTac..lol
    Wow that was ages ago!
    Unfortunately longer than some of you have been alive.. lol
    MERCDROID likes this.
    08-02-2012 01:18 AM
    Im just curious are there any females in the forums... No aint trying to make this a dating thing.. Just curious
    Bunches of'm.
    MERCDROID likes this.
    08-02-2012 06:38 AM
    Heck yeah, here's my pic:

Click to view quoted image

witwoo im breaking up with my fiance and movin to the US....
    Hit me up

oops i bleeped that up lol
    08-02-2012 09:27 AM
    Rare girls have androids... Most just become sheep

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    08-02-2012 09:55 AM
    Rare girls have androids... Most just become sheep

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    mine had a blackberry (ouch) til i gave her my modded zte blade and now shes well and truly android.. id strangle her if she bought an iphone.. were in enough debt since she bought me this s3 lol
    MERCDROID likes this.
    08-02-2012 10:02 AM
    recently converted female.
    ?????

Recently converted to female or recently converted to android
    08-02-2012 10:56 AM
    lmAo
    08-02-2012 10:57 AM
    Present... hi, and I love my SG SIII which I got last month.
    Recently came from Blackberry (9900).
    weezul and MERCDROID like this.
    08-02-2012 11:03 AM
227 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD