08-16-2012 01:38 PM
227 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Female all the way, I have always had android now I have the Samsung galaxy S3 phone, I just love my sexy, white phone.

Sent from my White, Sexy S3.
    Me to

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    08-03-2012 06:14 PM
    Im surprised on how many females hv android phones... How come they rarely post in forums... A lot if females do pretty cool with there phones... Just check out the appreciate app from the market... GLAD I STARTED THIS THREAD

08-03-2012 06:15 PM
    been with blackberry since 2005 & then switched from my 9900 to my s3...my shellac manicure looks good against the touchscreen
    lol cwute
    08-03-2012 06:21 PM
    Im surprised on how many females hv android phones... How come they rarely post in forums... A lot if females do pretty cool with there phones... Just check out the appreciate app from the market... GLAD I STARTED THIS THREAD

Cause we like figuring things out instead of filling up the forums with questions before at least making an attempt to getting the answer on our own.

When all else fails, we turn to the men who tell us to google it, search or give answers that have nothing to do with our particular problem.
    08-03-2012 07:20 PM
    lol cwute
    I sense forum love

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    08-03-2012 07:38 PM
    Yeap...mother of young boy and we both love tech gadgets. Started with Blackberry, tried iPhone (briefly), and recently loving my new Samsung S3.
    08-03-2012 07:53 PM
    I sense forum love

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    teehee *blushes like a schoolgirl*
    08-03-2012 08:20 PM
    I wish I dated a cute android girl lol
    08-03-2012 08:24 PM
    It's never too late...well your in the right thread for starters lol
    08-03-2012 08:30 PM
    I think Im gonna date a White GS3 In about 3days... (first android every) me and her will date for at least two years.
    08-03-2012 08:37 PM
    yup i converted my now fiance to android and shes very cute (does my google contact pic show on here btw??). i was really lookin for a geek girl this time round for a change from the usual s but unfortunately it wasnt to be... shes as thick as a beef stew but she is an android girl <3
    08-03-2012 08:38 PM
    yup i converted my now fiance to android and shes very cute (does my google contact pic show on here btw??). i was really lookin for a geek girl this time round for a change from the usual s but unfortunately it wasnt to be... shes as thick as a beef stew but she is an android girl <3
    Ya you and some chick

08-03-2012 09:56 PM
    Lol

08-03-2012 09:57 PM
    I think Im gonna date a White GS3 In about 3days... (first android every) me and her will date for at least two years.
    Now that s funny.. Use her for two yrs then throw her away and get a younger one.. Lol

08-03-2012 09:58 PM
    Ya you and some chick

some CUTE chick
    08-03-2012 09:59 PM
    You should probably listen to more podcasts in general (especially female hosted shows). Take gaming podcasts for example; female hosts seem to be less bias and dismissive of a certain title or platform. They also tend to notice smaller touches to the overall story arc and character development that males often overlook.

To say males and females should/do have a vastly similar perspective is lame lol. I ask my wife "What do you think about _______?" On a daily basis because we never have the same opinions or assumptions on media/tech/science ect.

I'd be interested in hearing conversation over things like 'do females like to root/rom their devices?' or 'does screen size play a huge role when choosing a daily device.' There's literally dozens of topics.

Sent from my Synergized Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
    Thanks for picking up the thread. I'm fairly new to this site, so I'll admit to not having listened to too many of their podcasts yet (still on my TODO list, any particular suggestions?). I certainly agree with the points you make... hence my conflict. While not so obvious in my posts, I do recognize there are definite differences between genders but I think the differences are more in our approach to a problem, or reasoning behind our actions, rather than in the final end result.

For example, I can say with absolute certainty that yes, females do like to root/rom their devices (I know several who do... I do it). And, I expect also that screen size does play a huge role when choosing a daily device (it does for me), but perhaps not for the same reasons as men.

I personally like hearing from people how they arrived at a decision, or why they like/dislike something, not just whether they do or don't, because it gives me a different perspective for my own decisions. IMHO respecting differences is essential for everyday living.
    08-04-2012 09:50 AM
    Yeah, 50-something, female. Started with (talking about my smartphones, previously had unsmart mobile devices) with Palm x 2 -> BB x 3 -> Android x 2 (Motorola -> SGS3, gleaming white!)
    08-04-2012 11:24 AM
    Count me in. After leaving BB it has been nexus one, nexus s, and currently galaxy nexus. I had the touchpad with CM9 but sold it for the Nexus 7. For work I quietly got rid of the BB and I'm using the at&t fusion prepaid. I'm a google fangirl and I will always go with android.

sent from my awesome Nexus 7
    08-04-2012 08:57 PM
    I'm not female, but I just got my wife the siii and she's never had any type of smartphone before so I'll be here often on her behalf! I was supposed to get it and give her my tbolt and then switch lines. She didn't fall for it. Shoulda married dumb!

sent from my bolt using tapatalk
    08-04-2012 09:19 PM
    My wife doesn't play on the forums, but she picked a Rezound and put her Dinc to sleep. lol
    08-04-2012 11:48 PM
    What, did someone finally put the finishing touches on that time machine and we're back in the 50's?

Females owning Androids? zOMG! I sure hope they have some big strong man to help them figure out how to work it.

Thanks, OP...for setting us back a few decades.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
    kst5768, Princesa and ScandaLeX like this.
    08-05-2012 01:47 AM
    What, did someone finally put the finishing touches on that time machine and we're back in the 50's?

Females owning Androids? zOMG! I sure hope they have some big strong man to help them figure out how to work it.

Thanks, OP...for setting us back a few decades.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
    LMAO!!!! Your post is priceless!!!

This isnt the 1st thread of it's kind and sadly wont be the last.
    08-05-2012 02:24 AM
    Im surprised on how many females hv android phones... How come they rarely post in forums...
    Actually gogators1974, I believe females do post regularly in these forums, but because chosen usernames and/or avatars don't necessarily reflect a particular gender, it's not in-your-face evident. Just another reminder for us all to keep an open mind.

I'm glad you started this thread as well, if nothing else it serves once again as a reminder that technology is not just a male-oriented interest. Thanks.
    tmbarta likes this.
    08-05-2012 10:00 AM
    Why do so many women with Android phones have three kids?
    08-05-2012 04:01 PM
    Actually gogators1974, I believe females do post regularly in these forums, but because chosen usernames and/or avatars don't necessarily reflect a particular gender, it's not in-your-face evident. Just another reminder for us all to keep an open mind.

I'm glad you started this thread as well, if nothing else it serves once again as a reminder that technology is not just a male-oriented interest. Thanks.
    This. I was already referred to as a "he" in another thread. But no big deal.

Oh, and just in case we're keeping track now, I do not have three kids. I have none.
    08-05-2012 05:25 PM
227 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD