10-17-2013 10:04 AM
87 ... 234
tools
    Millenium alarm clock.. its ok but im always open to checking out new apps
    11-10-2012 02:11 AM
    Is there any alarms out there that goes off in the morning when the phone is powered off? The stock alarm doesnt work while the phone is powered off.
    Any suggestions I cant seem to find any

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    03-05-2013 04:36 AM
    Is there any alarms out there that goes off in the morning when the phone is powered off? The stock alarm doesnt work while the phone is powered off.
    Any suggestions I cant seem to find any
    If the phone is powered off there is no way to do a forced power on at alarm time. Blackberry had this feature but they never really powered off, only went to sleep unless you pulled the battery. Are you not able to connect to your charger for an overnight so your alarm will work? Take a look at Dock Clock in the Play store for a good bedside mode with alarm...
    03-05-2013 07:32 AM
    If the phone is powered off there is no way to do a forced power on at alarm time. Blackberry had this feature but they never really powered off, only went to sleep unless you pulled the battery. Are you not able to connect to your charger for an overnight so your alarm will work? Take a look at Dock Clock in the Play store for a good bedside mode with alarm...
    This is for a friend who has just got the s3 mini. He came from an old nokia which hjad that feature of having the phone off but his alarm still went off.
    I have said to him to keep the phone on and use the blocking mode function to keep calls,texts and emails away while sleeping. cheers
    03-05-2013 10:29 AM
    I use the stock alarm.
    03-06-2013 09:18 AM
    I know it's a small problem, but it's driving me crazy and for the life of me I can't figure out how to make Sunday (and not Monday) the first day of the week on my alarm. The widget displays S as the first day of the week, until you put it on your homepage, and then it turns to M for some reason. I find that really annoying. Can anyone help??
    07-29-2013 01:11 AM
    That should be in your calendar settings.
    07-29-2013 06:23 AM
    I thought that too, but changing the calendar didn't help. However, I had to get to the bottom of it one way or another so I eventually found the solution, which was to go into the Application Manager, then go into Clock and clear data. I have no idea why that worked (I've only had the phone a few days...) but it did. Thanks!
    07-29-2013 01:27 PM
    I use the default since I don't find any need for a third party app.
    07-29-2013 02:52 PM
    an alarm clock can be designed interface by users
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.alarmclockUS
    10-16-2013 11:39 PM
    Hi
    I use clock jb+ ... it's a simple app. It's based on android 4.3 . it's paid but you can download the apk..
    Tell me if you want the link..
    That should help you.. GOOD LUCK

Posted via Android Central App
    10-17-2013 04:31 AM
    it's paid but you can download the apk.
    I'm sure this doesn't mean what I think it means. You must just be talking about providing this
    Clock JB+ https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nx.clockjbplus

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
    10-17-2013 10:04 AM
87 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD