Photos from phone to sd card ?

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Any help on moving my photos from the phone memory to my sd card? I have to do a reboot and want to save the pics..... Thanks

blade22222

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I had to hook the phone up to my computer to move them when I got my card.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

paridge

May 20, 2012
Visit site
You can also use an app like File manager to move them over. Unlike the native My Files, it lets you mark multiple files for whatever action you want to perform. You may also want to set the camera app to save your images to the SD card by default.

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the answer I'm gonna just use the computer I think..... I did have the camera set up to go directly to the sd card and still a few pictures saved to the phone..... Pretty annoying actually.... The phone is a little wonky sometimes.

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the answer I'm gonna just use the computer I think..... I did have the camera set up to go directly to the sd card and still a few pictures saved to the phone..... Pretty annoying actually.... The phone is a little wonky sometimes.

You can use this app. To me it's been the best file explorer so far, plus in landscape you have your phone memory one side and the sd card on the other, which allows you to drag and drop.