http://db.tt/ndZN5Fgk

wish this was a vid but basicly the screenshot is half way through the animation. it starts with the shortcuts sat at the bottom, the foreground moves slightly relative to the background when u tilt the phone for a 3d effect, when u slide one of the shortcuts up, a lightsabre appears from the droids hand then when u let go, he hits it with the lightsabre and it looks really cool and makes like a sword noise. its a theme for Go Locker and its a pity u cant customise the shortcuts or disable the sword sound but it defo has "wow-factor"
    08-02-2012 10:47 AM
    08-02-2012 10:47 AM
    Haha. Cool. As I was reading I thought he was going to slice an Apple or iPhone or something Lol. I have the Christmas tree theme. Very elegant, professional, with the coolness factor. I love pulling the strings to make the curtain rise.

Plus with the beauty behind the curtain it just goes hand and hand. It's like picking a curtain and winning the best price every time I unlock my device
    08-02-2012 01:27 PM
    Haha. Cool. As I was reading I thought he was going to slice an Apple or iPhone or something Lol. I have the Christmas tree theme. Very elegant, professional, with the coolness factor. I love pulling the strings to make the curtain rise.

Plus with the beauty behind the curtain it just goes hand and hand. It's like picking a curtain and winning the best price every time I unlock my device
    lol thats cool mate but my girl would smash my baby (phone) if i used it
    yeah it would be pretty cool if he slashed an apple
    08-02-2012 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD