I'm at work and tried to access a website that is blocked by our IT department. So, I take to my (personal) S3, and the website comes up as blocked by my company's IT department, too.

I went to settings > accounts > and unsynced "Internet" from my google account. That didn't work, so I also cleared my phone's cache/browsing history/cookies. That hasn't worked either.

How can I fix this I don't want to have my personal phone browser screwed up by my corporate browsing activities!

Thanks!
    08-02-2012 01:55 PM
    I'm at work and tried to access a website that is blocked by our IT department. So, I take to my (personal) S3, and the website comes up as blocked by my company's IT department, too.

I went to settings > accounts > and unsynced "Internet" from my google account. That didn't work, so I also cleared my phone's cache/browsing history/cookies. That hasn't worked either.

How can I fix this I don't want to have my personal phone browser screwed up by my corporate browsing activities!

Thanks!
    Are you on your work wifi?
    08-02-2012 02:00 PM
    Yes! That was it - thank you! I completely overlooked that. I have disconnected and now I am able to access the web page.

Thanks!
    08-02-2012 02:58 PM
    Yes! That was it - thank you! I completely overlooked that. I have disconnected and now I am able to access the web page.

Thanks!
    lol
    08-02-2012 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD