I like touch wiz Damn it!!!!!

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
After many years of HTC sense I grew tired of it.. Now when I see it I feel like....... Ok anddddd? I think many users who hate touch wiz have just probably been using other versions of it too long... But if you are new to it like me, I'm sure you fee the same way.......
I like touch wiz Damn it!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

ChapStick Assassin

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Touch Wiz is ok to me, I really miss the Contacts from Sense UI. I loved being on a contact and seeing their update status's, all photos from them, their in/out calls log. Otherwise I'm ok with touch wiz.

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Touch Wiz is ok to me, I really miss the Contacts from Sense UI. I loved being on a contact and seeing their update status's, all photos from them, their in/out calls log. Otherwise I'm ok with touch wiz.

Yea that was nice!!! I mean I'll go on record and say sense is better as far as features ... Yes it is.... But touch wiz is simple and laid back and I appreciate that too... I just hate that people say something sucks or is awful when it's not..

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Buttt the motion features change the game sorry.... Literally what other phone has these motion features.... None!!

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Touch wiz is ok wish it could be more flexible to customize. I never like scenes it doesent work with me and i just never like it.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII on Ultimatum Rom and OC using Red Xparent Tapatalk 2

dnightangel

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I started off loving touchwiz then got bored of it and started to use other launchers but in the end I went back to the simple smooth ui that touchwiz offers

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

BillJr106

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Why do people care if it still looks like Gingerbread? If you get all the features of ICS, and Touchwiz, why do you care what OS it LOOKS like!? I think people who complain Touchwiz looks like GB are a little bit of Os snobs. I'll admit I'm a snob and love the latest and greatest OS, but who cares what it looks like....

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Touchwiz isn't bad at all. I prefer some of the additional flexibility of Nova like a scrollable dock and a few other things, but if that wasn't available I wouldn't be upset. Coming from iOS5 I like the flexibility and customization this platform provides. At least we have choices.

Reactions: BasPilot

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Touchwiz isn't bad at all. I prefer some of the additional flexibility of Nova like a scrollable dock and a few other things, but if that wasn't available I wouldn't be upset. Coming from iOS5 I like the flexibility and customization this platform provides. At least we have choices.

Thats what androids all about flexibility, customization and of course you get to choose you style.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII on Ultimatum Rom and OC using Red Xparent Tapatalk 2

Roboticz

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't mind touchwiz myself. This SGS3 was the first phone I had that used Touchwiz... before I was using a Nexus phone. I was actually worried about what Touchwiz would be like because of all the complaints. Then I actually got it and was like... "What's the big deal about Touchwiz?? I don't see anything wrong with it."

On my last phone I had ADWLauncher... and I did like it alot with the extra customizations and gestures. Maybe I'll try another launcher later on on the SGS3... people seem to be using Nova or Apex. But for now I'm perfectly happy with Touchwiz.

Reactions: the1m.polo

cjsmoove

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Coming from Moto's Blur I'm loving TouchWiz as well. The only thing I miss was the 3-D Contact widget but other than that it's cool, most of the motion gadgets are cool too even though I only use a couple. One thing I do know is this phone is bad ass, it has a couple of minor quirks such as not connectng to Wi-Fi but other than that it kicks the crap out of my Bionic....and to think I was going to wait for that boxy ass Droid Razr HD just because people were knocking Samsung Radio's...to hell with them:cool: I'm happy with my purchase!!!

Last edited:

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I really miss from Blur is creating a Favorite Contacts folder. I really wish TW had an option for that.

Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
You guys think touchwiz will have big changes with jelly bean???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

I hope so... I am extremely curious to see what they do with the notification bar/drop down and Google Now.

I love TouchWiz in its current form. I hated it before. It was just not user friendly enough. But now its wonderful. The thought that Samsung put into making it smooth and intuitive is phenomenal! My only complaint is the keyboard. But Thumb Keyboard has fixed that.

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I really miss from Blur is creating a Favorite Contacts folder. I really wish TW had an option for that.

Try this... Create a folder then create multiple contact icons for the home screen... Then drag and drop them in the folder... May be a work around..

Just tried it using the contact widget... It works