Dropbox help

JimelJ

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey just switched from a blackberry bold 9900 to a tmobile and galaxy s3 and Jesus this thing flies but one thing I can't figure out is the drop box how do you get the 50gb I saw the pop up logged in and my account still says 2gb, I even factory reset and did it again and nothing, and thanks in advance.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i cant figure it out either man so hope we get a good reply. remember the 50gb is only for 2years though so dont use it for anythin important unless your willing to pay for it in 2yrs time

CaneToad

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I registered my phone for warranty on Samsungs website which then kicked in the 50gb. You can also track your phone, call it or lock from the Samsung website.

Zulu Warrior

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
You'll also need to make sure you're not running on Verizon or AT&T because neither of those two carriers went in on that deal for us. You only get it on phones from other carriers.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey just switched from a blackberry bold 9900 to a tmobile and galaxy s3 and Jesus this thing flies but one thing I can't figure out is the drop box how do you get the 50gb I saw the pop up logged in and my account still says 2gb, I even factory reset and did it again and nothing, and thanks in advance.

You'll also need to make sure you're not running on Verizon or AT&T because neither of those two carriers went in on that deal for us. You only get it on phones from other carriers.

The OP is on T-Mobile. :)

b0bbert

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
The way I understand it is you can get "up to" 50gb free. Such as referring friends and what not. You get more storage for the more people that you refer via your account.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

_OMEGA_

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Here is what I did to get it working. When I was initially setting up the phone the dropbox setup came up and I logged in. After giving it some time I checked to see if the 50gb was there and it wasn't. The first day I went nuts trying to find out how to get it to kick in, logging in from the phone and my laptop did nothing. It was only until I went to the website again and clicked on the "Get Started" link did the message come up for the extra 48gb. I included a picture below. :)

JimelJ

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Yup that did the trick thanks guys by any chance anyone having a fb issue with sync? I sync only with existing contacts and all of my Facebook friends end up in my contact list?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay