11-15-2012 06:58 AM
53 123
tools
    lol. thats good man. especialy the spare battery wonder how much the headphones sell for? i dont like em, theyre WHITE and my black sony ericsson ones sound much better but they dont work on the samsung grr
    08-10-2012 11:07 AM
    Today I turned off Pandora, put the galaxy s3 into my coat pocket, walked to and entered my vehicle, removed phone from pocket to plug into charger and was surprised to find the screen was shattered. I called Tmobile regarding a defective phone because I obviously did nothing to break the glass with no luck. The insurance plan on the phone wants $130 deductable to repair the phone but according to the complaints on the internet there is a flaw with the thinner than usual Corning Gorilla Glass that was used on the Galaxy S3 and the chances are good that the glass will break again. I don't know what to do and I can't afford to keep putting hundreds of dollars out each month. I will be filing complaints with the BBB on Tmobile, Samsung, and Corning and following up with other agencies. Got any suggestions?
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-13-2012 05:08 PM
    I watched drop tests when I was deciding between this and the iphone 5 and it's one thing the galaxy did horribly at. Feel like my geek squad protection is going to be worth every penny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    11-15-2012 06:58 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD