So I've looked through some of the threads with issues on alarm and none of them are dealing with this problem so posting here. If there is a thread that deals with this issue, sorry!

My phone's alarm has been working fine for the past 2 weeks, but lately, my alarm doesn't go off sometimes. It's random.. it's like it goes off only when it feels like it or something. I have to set up 3-4 alarms hoping that at least one of them will go off. Sometimes, all of them will go off, sometimes 1 or 2. I don't know why it's doing this but it's annoying the crap out of me. Is this just an issue with the alarm app or is there an issue with the phone itself? I'm afraid that if it's an issue with the phone itself, and I use another alarm app, I'll miss the alarm again. I've already been to late to work 3 times already! The first two times this happened, I thought I missed the alarm. But no, something definitely up with this phone! Anyone else suffering from the same problem?
    08-06-2012 07:10 PM
    I've not heard of this issue.. Can you download and try a free alarm from the store and test it out to see if it works, which would then narrow down what the problem could be. There are quite a few free ones in the market to pick from. You may, as a precaution, want to also have some sort of backup alarm setup, maybe another phone, desktop clock, etc... If you find that using another alarm from the market works with no issues, we know it's the system alarm on the phone, and can try to fix that as we go.. Good luck, hope you wake up on time, ;-)
    08-06-2012 08:19 PM
    I had an issue with the stock alarm....i boiled it down to the part thats asks when u want it to repeat...I unchecked each day but i think the phone mistook that as I dont want it going off at all. So i downloaded a third party alarm...no problems since
    08-10-2012 07:30 PM
    also had problems with the stock "briefing" alarm. Love that thing. But for some reason it stutters and stops when it's reading me the weather report for the day. I unchecked the weather option, and it works fine now.

weird.
    08-10-2012 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD