Are SanDisk cards compatible with the Galaxy S3? I assumed they were, but I was having issues with my brand new one (the "card unexpectedly removed" error).

Anyways, I called Samsung and they said SanDisk cards are the only cards that won't work with the S3.. seems weird to me, does anyone have experience with this?
    08-07-2012 07:35 PM
    Are SanDisk cards compatible with the Galaxy S3? I assumed they were, but I was having issues with my brand new one (the "card unexpectedly removed" error).

Anyways, I called Samsung and they said SanDisk cards are the only cards that won't work with the S3.. seems weird to me, does anyone have experience with this?
    That's weird... I've been using a 64gb card without any issues. Did they happen to mention why?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    08-07-2012 08:06 PM
    I have a Sandisk 64GB card with no issues as well.
    08-07-2012 08:08 PM
    Same here. 64 gb SanDisk no issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    08-07-2012 09:40 PM
    SanDisk microSDXC 64GB reporting for duty.

It's probably one of those "buy our brand or you're on your own and we won't tech support any problems you may have"

Empty threat. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    08-07-2012 09:51 PM
    SanDisk microSDXC 64GB reporting for duty.

It's probably one of those "buy our brand or you're on your own and we won't tech support any problems you may have"

Empty threat. :rolleyes:
    That's what I thought too, but then she said every other brand should work.. Well evidently they work fine, no clue why she said they didn't. Thanks guys!
    08-07-2012 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD