3.5 mm to Aux. phone reverb

wolverine090670

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I have been using my S3 to talk to people on the phone in my car through my 3.5MM input and everytime i talk to them they get reverb, anybody having this issue? im not hooking it up through bluetooth, the person talking on the other end goes through my car speakers, anybody else having this issue? and how do we fix it other than bluetooth?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
maybe the car stereo thinks the other persons voice is a surround sound signal or something is all i can think of man. does the delayed sound come from the rear speakers?

liteon163

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
My guess would be that plugging into your car stereo is disabling the noise cancellation microphone, meaning your phone doesn't realize it should be canceling sound as it comes from the speakers.

I'm going to give this a try myself later today and I'll see what happens.

Reactions: wolverine090670

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
My guess would be that plugging into your car stereo is disabling the noise cancellation microphone, meaning your phone doesn't realize it should be canceling sound as it comes from the speakers.

I'm going to give this a try myself later today and I'll see what happens.
yeah that sounds like it. its causing a feedback loop

Mark_C

May 4, 2012
Visit site
might not be the answer you want, but I use a belkin aircast to do the same thing and play music from the phone, works just fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781