I have been using my S3 to talk to people on the phone in my car through my 3.5MM input and everytime i talk to them they get reverb, anybody having this issue? im not hooking it up through bluetooth, the person talking on the other end goes through my car speakers, anybody else having this issue? and how do we fix it other than bluetooth?
    08-08-2012 09:08 AM
    maybe the car stereo thinks the other persons voice is a surround sound signal or something is all i can think of man. does the delayed sound come from the rear speakers?
    08-08-2012 10:46 AM
    My guess would be that plugging into your car stereo is disabling the noise cancellation microphone, meaning your phone doesn't realize it should be canceling sound as it comes from the speakers.

I'm going to give this a try myself later today and I'll see what happens.
    wolverine090670 likes this.
    08-08-2012 11:06 AM
    My guess would be that plugging into your car stereo is disabling the noise cancellation microphone, meaning your phone doesn't realize it should be canceling sound as it comes from the speakers.

I'm going to give this a try myself later today and I'll see what happens.
    yeah that sounds like it. its causing a feedback loop
    08-08-2012 11:20 AM
    maybe the car stereo thinks the other persons voice is a surround sound signal or something is all i can think of man. does the delayed sound come from the rear speakers?
    I wouldnt think they are cause i have them adjusted all equal but i might turn them down to see.
    08-08-2012 12:54 PM
    try it but Liteon's explanation sounds better man. although its only recently that phones had noise cancelation..
    08-08-2012 12:56 PM
    might not be the answer you want, but I use a belkin aircast to do the same thing and play music from the phone, works just fine.
    08-08-2012 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD