Which Email App Do You Use for You Gmail Account?

Which email app do you use?

• Total voters

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I was curious what those with gmail use... the gmail stock app or the email stock app or another?

SGWALKER

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I've only had this phone for a couple of weeks, so I'm still figuring everything out, but for right now I'm using the stock email app for all emails. I like the gmail app better as far as functionality, but I also want all of my emails in one spot, not spread over several different apps.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
ive used gmail since my 1st android and i dont use email for business or anything so email is about the only function i dont use 3rd party apps for lol. it just works for me so thats fine ;)

Reactions: bgl321

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I've only had this phone for a couple of weeks, so I'm still figuring everything out, but for right now I'm using the stock email app for all emails. I like the gmail app better as far as functionality, but I also want all of my emails in one spot, not spread over several different apps.

Ditto.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Gmail stick app for my Gmail and comcast email addresses. I also use the stock email app for the comcast address which is my primary email.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S III Handheld Device

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Gmail app for my gmail accounts. Yahoo app for my Yahoo email account (it supports push). I use the email app for my Exchange account.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Voice-Guy

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I use the stock Gmail app. I like the Priority Inbox. For me using the Priority Inbox & setting up filters have almost eliminated interruptions from unimportant emails.

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know which if any of these email apps support pinch zooming as well as hyper links? My new GS3 is due to arrive in the next couple of days and from what I've witnessed the stock app does not support pinch zooming. Thanks.

JayL

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know which if any of these email apps support pinch zooming as well as hyper links? My new GS3 is due to arrive in the next couple of days and from what I've witnessed the stock app does not support pinch zooming. Thanks.

On my sprint GS3 the stock samsung email app supports multitouch zoom, gmail does not

camiller

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
Currently the stock app for work(exchange) and ISP email and the gmail app for gmail. But I'm thinking about moving the gmail account over to the stock app as I don't really like having to check two email apps. Plus the stock gmail app doesn't have a unread count on the home screen icon.

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I keep going back and forth with both. The only real advantage of the stock email app is the unread count. But I don't like the100 email or 1 month restriction.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech