10-31-2012 02:19 PM
71 123
tools
    u thinkin of dolphin hd mate? yeah im not happy with firefox really but its the only one that seems to work with my choice of keyboard (smart keyboard pro) and im not willing to change keyboard coz i type a lot faster with the old 9-key style of texting than with qwerty and this keyboard does that perfectly
    08-11-2012 02:37 PM
    u thinkin of dolphin hd mate? yeah im not happy with firefox really but its the only one that seems to work with my choice of keyboard (smart keyboard pro) and im not willing to change keyboard coz i type a lot faster with the old 9-key style of texting than with qwerty and this keyboard does that perfectly
    I was speaking about Opera Mobile, but mixed it up with Dolphin HD. I keep coming back to Dolphin HD after trying every other browser I've heard about. I love SwiftKey so not a problem. I usually type in portrait with one thumb so, while my typing isn't that fast, the awesome text prediction properties of SwiftKey means I often only have to type one or two letters per word.
    08-11-2012 03:25 PM
    ive got my keyboard learning my words justnow + when i think it knows enough, il turn on predictive yeah dolphin is really good now. it used to be crap
    08-11-2012 03:41 PM
    I'm going with Opera Mobile. I've tried them all, with special attention to how well they zoom and reflow text. I like to be able to read things on web pages without scrolling. They all do this to some extent, but most of them fail, for some reason, on certain sites. Opera seems to get it right every time. Also, it's fast. It doesn't give me a lot of preloaded bookmarks that I can't delete.
    10-30-2012 12:08 PM
    I switched to stock Internet from Chrome. Chrome is great but super buggy. Lots of lock-ups and freezing. Plus the stock Internet app always works with flash related websites.

Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!
    10-30-2012 01:39 PM
    does stock have fullscreen.
    im still using Maxathon but may give stock a chance.
    is it a new browser in TW JB?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    10-30-2012 02:06 PM
    I really try to like Firefox as it's the best desktop browser but I mostly use Dolphin HD since it's so easy to use.
    10-30-2012 03:27 PM
    I really try to like Firefox as it's the best desktop browser but I mostly use Dolphin HD since it's so easy to use.
    i quit Firefox as the full-screen add-on needs reinstalled each time you use it lol
    it is best on pc though :thumbup:

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    10-30-2012 03:33 PM
    i quit Firefox as the full-screen add-on needs reinstalled each time you use it lol
    it is best on pc though :thumbup:

I never bothered using the app after the first time. :P

And yes, yes it is. (Y)
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-30-2012 03:36 PM
    does stock have fullscreen.
    im still using Maxathon but may give stock a chance.
    is it a new browser in TW JB?

You mean like this- sans address bar?

Attached Thumbnails Best browser?-uploadfromtaptalk1351643047694.jpg  
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-30-2012 08:24 PM
    Google Chrome is the best
    Its fast and it syncs with your computer so anything you open on your computer will automatically be able to open on your phone...awesome feature
    10-30-2012 08:31 PM
    Google Chrome syncs with your computer so anything you open on your computer will automatically be able to open on your phone...awesome feature
    So does the stock Internet browser

10-30-2012 08:38 PM
    So does the stock Internet browser

Umm how? What PC browsers does it sync with?
    10-30-2012 08:39 PM
    You mean like this- sans address bar?

yup. im gona give it a chance. is that the TW JB browser mate or stock android JB? (if theres a differentiation)

and can statusbar be hidden mate?

10-30-2012 08:39 PM
    Google Chrome is the best
    Its fast and it syncs with your computer so anything you open on your computer will automatically be able to open on your phone...awesome feature
    same with firefox bro

xlDeMoNiClx likes this.
    10-30-2012 08:43 PM
    +1 for Dolphin. Had on my optimus as well as this.
    10-30-2012 09:29 PM
    Umm how? What PC browsers does it sync with?
    Chrome. Just turn on the Sync option in your account settings.

yup. im gona give it a chance. is that the TW JB browser mate or stock android JB? (if theres a differentiation)

and can statusbar be hidden mate?

TW ICS. I imagine the TW JB is identical. Looks like you can hide the status bar in Settings > Labs.

Attached Thumbnails Best browser?-uploadfromtaptalk1351657727584.jpg  
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-31-2012 12:29 AM

TW ICS. I imagine the TW JB is identical. Looks like you can hide the status bar in Settings > Labs.

we thought you meant you could sync stock browser with desktop mate

tomorrow im gona give stock a chance..... its just total habit not to use stock since my dumbphone and symbian days when i used opera mini

10-31-2012 01:25 AM
    we thought you meant you could sync stock browser with desktop mate

tomorrow im gona give stock a chance..... its just total habit not to use stock since my dumbphone and symbian days when i used opera mini

That is what I mean. Stock Internet will sync with Chrome on your desktop.

funkylogik likes this.
    10-31-2012 03:25 AM

I should have known because Android is Google... Duh lol

I still find Chrome faster than stock and the UI and effects are better

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!
    10-31-2012 04:35 AM
    Ive been using Dolphin HD and really like it. Quick and stable the only things iam worried about, when more bugs get fixed in Dolphin Beta i may switch.
    10-31-2012 02:19 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD